The Riverboat Ron of Indian Empire is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Ron Rivera with a fair hand, and renowned for its rampant corporate plagiarism, parental licensing program, and ban on automobiles. The hard-nosed, democratic, cheerful population of 9.361 billion Empireans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Belvior. The average income tax rate is 78.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Empirean economy, worth a remarkable 1,301 trillion Dollars a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 138,982 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
A suspicious number of male students have joined the Ladies' Wrestling League, RPG fans reminisce fondly about when people thought they were evil and dangerous rather than geeky and socially inept, the Empirean Intelligence Agency relies on internet search engines to know what is happening overseas, and the government has spent days debating the merits of a petition calling for a ban on sporks. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Indian Empire's national animal is the Walrus, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Indian Empire's influence in Philippines rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Indian Empire was endorsed by The Republic of Zoom-11.
- : Indian Empire's influence in Philippines rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Indian Empire altered its national flag.
- : Indian Empire endorsed The Holy Republic of Ariusgrad.
- : Indian Empire relocated from Wysteria to Philippines.
- : Indian Empire relocated from Texas to Wysteria.
- : Indian Empire relocated from Wysteria to Texas.
- : Indian Empire voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Enabling The Disabled In Academia".
- : Indian Empire's influence in Wysteria rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
Endorsements Received: 1 » Zoom-11.