The Vintage blood wine of Incognitian Paradox is a gargantuan, cultured nation, notable for its strictly enforced bedtime, frequent executions, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 15.975 billion Incognitian Paradoxians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The enormous, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 67.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but inefficient Incognitian Paradoxian economy, worth 689 trillion Loyalties a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a large, well-organized, broadly diversified black market in Cheese Exports, Beef-Based Agriculture, Arms Manufacturing, and Information Technology. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 43,167 Loyalties , and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
The Navy has outraged the international community by sinking a boatload of refugees to prevent them reaching the shore, all news sources are under strict government control, Incognitian Paradox's army is full of two-metre tall super-soldiers, and Incognitian Paradox's Medieval Faire is renowned as one of the best in the region. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Incognitian Paradox's national animal is the Crimson Wolf.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Incognitian Paradox's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Incognitian Paradox's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Incognitian Paradox's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Incognitian Paradox relocated from Blackwater Tavern to The Rejected Realms.
- : Incognitian Paradox was ejected from Blackwater Tavern by The Rogue Nation of Terran Violet.
- : Incognitian Paradox's influence in Blackwater Tavern rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Incognitian Paradox's influence in Blackwater Tavern rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : Incognitian Paradox relocated from Balder to Blackwater Tavern.
- : Incognitian Paradox was refounded in Balder.
- : Incognitian Paradox ceased to exist in Blackwater Tavern.