|Leader||President William Ragnar II|
The European Union of Impler is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by President William Ragnar II with a fair hand, and renowned for its rum-swilling pirates, free-roaming dinosaurs, and daily referendums. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 4.394 billion Implerians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, with Industry, Healthcare, and Administration also on the agenda, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Goni. The average income tax rate is 79.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Implerian economy, worth 652 trillion dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is an impressive 148,493 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Old folks reminisce about the last time someone was acquitted of a crime, muggers are complimented on their enterprising spirit, money can't buy happiness but it can buy immunity to prosecution, and cutting-edge missile systems are being retrofitted to twin-prop air force biplanes. Crime is totally unknown. Impler's national animal is the Peregrine Falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Hyphonatism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Impler was endorsed by The Sultanate of Islamica.
- : Impler was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Impler was endorsed by The Ancient Prophecy of Republic of Destiny.
- : Impler was endorsed by The I Bombed the Moon of Esplandia.
- : Impler voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom of expression for organisations".
- : Following new legislation in Impler, cutting-edge missile systems are being retrofitted to twin-prop air force biplanes.
- : Following new legislation in Impler, money can't buy happiness but it can buy immunity to prosecution.
- : Following new legislation in Impler, muggers are complimented on their enterprising spirit.
- : Following new legislation in Impler, old folks reminisce about the last time someone was acquitted of a crime.
- : Impler endorsed The Republic of Maj Tonia Godgueeber.
Endorsements Received: 82 » Territorio di Nessuno, Notyoutopia, Corfad, Siwale, Shibutani, Shin-Hachioji, Gladio II, Moubarakistan, Albacria, Ethnon, Atain, Yaorozu, Kylesburgh, Maott, Empy, McMasterdonia, Sahriastan, Koda-Land, Kwaj, Bayern-Straubing, Sundred, Liberentis, United Draconia, Frances Francis the First of France, Buckerino, Shadowrik, Victoriaans Nederlands, Wodan, Sanjurika, The United States of Romania, Gooboistkoyt, Pizza Squared, Mzeusia, Sunto, Alsace and Lorraine United, The Mace Kingdom, Sil Dorsett, THX1138, Waterma, Malta Comino Gozo, Selfgradatude, Suicidistan, Former English Colony, Aenglaland, Holy Oranz, PlanetPunk, Q w e r t y, Wineclaw, Pallaith, Eravonia, and 32 others.I am the one who knocks, Xentherida, El Fiji Grande, Bharathvarsh, Guslantis, American MapleStory, Universal State Formula, Diodone, Zeternia, Shaun, Sacrento, Misuvelia, Dar es Saalam, New Trisone, Solcialist States, Necromonia, Chukstik Illahi, Alice Gardens, The Bureaucratic Territories, Merconitonitopia, Blackwood Coast, Abrickhouse, Jontopiary, North Armatas, Maj Tonia Godgueeber, Prickly Town, Democritus, Manticore utopia, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Esplandia, Republic of Destiny, and Islamica.