|Currency||Punt na …ireann|
The Empire of Impireacht na Eireann is a huge, orderly nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape and triple-decker prams. The hard-working, cynical population of 705 million Impireacht na Eireannians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, well-organized government prioritizes Law & Order, although Welfare, Defense, and Healthcare are also considered important. The average income tax rate is 19.2%.
The Impireacht na Eireannian economy, worth 35.4 trillion Punt na …ireanns a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Furniture Restoration, Information Technology, and Pizza Delivery. Average income is 50,216 Punt na …ireanns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.2 times as much as the poorest.
Legislators must raise their hands if they want to speak, the nation was recently voted as the most stylish in The Labyrinth, the nation's diplomats shake hands with those whose hands are drenched in the blood of innocents, and the Grinder at Fat Sal's Deli and Recycling Center is a national institution. Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Impireacht na Eireann's national animal is the Elk, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Impireacht na Eireann's influence in The Labyrinth rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Impireacht na Eireann's influence in The Labyrinth rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Impireacht na Eireann's influence in The Labyrinth rose from "Zero" to "Newcomer".
- : Impireacht na Eireann relocated from Balder to The Labyrinth.
- : Impireacht na Eireann's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Impireacht na Eireann's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Impireacht na Eireann was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- : Impireacht na Eireann altered its national flag.
- : Impireacht na Eireann was refounded in Balder.
- : Impireacht na Eireann ceased to exist in The Labyrinth.