|Leader||Emperor Sergei Izotov|
|Animal||Giant Grizzly Bear|
The Federation of ImperialRussia is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Emperor Sergei Izotov with an iron fist, and remarkable for its compulsory military service, free-roaming dinosaurs, and anti-smoking policies. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 4.799 billion Russians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Administration, Law & Order, and Education also on the agenda, while International Aid is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Moscow. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Russian economy, worth a remarkable 1,412 trillion Bitcoins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an amazing 294,342 Bitcoins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation frequently scolds its subject territories for staying up past bedtime, stews often contain used tissues and pocket fluff, the government nonchalantly sells old nukes to other countries, and the government has enacted freedom of information. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. ImperialRussia's national animal is the Giant Grizzly Bear, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Orthodox Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : ImperialRussia was endorsed by The Empire of Gigaia.
- : ImperialRussia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "On Multilateral Trade Talks"".
- : Following new legislation in ImperialRussia, the government has enacted freedom of information.
- : ImperialRussia lodged a message on the Wintreath Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in ImperialRussia, the government nonchalantly sells old nukes to other countries.
- : Following new legislation in ImperialRussia, stews often contain used tissues and pocket fluff.
- : Following new legislation in ImperialRussia, the nation frequently scolds its subject territories for staying up past bedtime.
- : ImperialRussia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- : ImperialRussia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Pencil Sharpeners 2".
- : Following new legislation in ImperialRussia, the Counter-Terrorism Unit has been nicknamed "Big Bad Wolf" for its tendency towards urban demolition.
Endorsements Received: 36 » New Narag Empire, The Provincial Union of the Pacific, Bostovania, Andromedian, Melehan, Slowetia, Stephenese Republic, Wintermoot, Weihbach, Dawcreek, Platinum Skills, The Stigyan Triumvirate, The Vanishing Shores, Zinnea, Shy Guy Nation, Dawsinian, The Greenlandic North, The Turlesz, Arindille, Cozia, Polugaria, Poopdeloop, Sakiria, Ehrenfest, Havenesia, Sorali, Wheopia, Cemourana, Reactia, Harwinolian, Gogosia, Hayden Rivers, Putinskaya, United Malay Federation, Svipjoth, and Gigaia.