The Armed Republic of Imperialist Cavalry is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its punitive income tax rates, suspicion of poets, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-working, cynical population of 541 million Imperialist Cavalrymen are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The enormous, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Law & Order, and Education. The average income tax rate is 67.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Imperialist Cavalryian economy, worth 24.3 trillion Swords a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Furniture Restoration, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 44,963 Swords, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Drug lords often avoid prison time by teaching "chemistry" classes to underprivileged youth, six-year-old children playing dress-up are viewed with suspicion, wedding bands come in pairs to form wedding manacles, and troop transports blacken the sky as the military commences Operation Desert Ocean. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Imperialist Cavalry's national animal is the Horses.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Imperialist Cavalry's influence in The Embassy rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- : Imperialist Cavalry was endorsed by The Oppressed Peoples of Lower Slobbovia.
- : Imperialist Cavalry's influence in The Embassy rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Imperialist Cavalry's influence in The Embassy rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Imperialist Cavalry's influence in The Embassy rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Imperialist Cavalry was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Imperialist Cavalry's influence in The Embassy rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Imperialist Cavalry was endorsed by The Kingdom of Jacrovnia.
- : Imperialist Cavalry was endorsed by The Colony of 6th Bobblehead Division.
- : Imperialist Cavalry was endorsed by The IJN Warship of Armoured Cruiser Kasuga.
Endorsements Received: 20 » Free Las Pinas IV, AbsolutelyNotSul, New Hampbec, El Ocopaera, CNPSC Tanganyika, Astrosun, Acquisitions, Greater NSW, Cythus, Narwhals Are Unicorns, AESS, Vengeance up on those who invades, The CRS Adequate, Paper Boats, Vrolondia 2, Alotsnaogor, Falconias I, Gogzilla, Armoured Cruiser Kasuga, and Lower Slobbovia.