The Holy Empire of Imperial Pontia is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Atheris with an iron fist, and remarkable for its digital currency, compulsory military service, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, cynical, devout population of 1.535 billion Pontics are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Propast. The average income tax rate is 56.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Pontic economy, worth 209 trillion Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Cheese Exports, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is extensive. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 136,415 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
'To Regulate And Beyond' is the unofficial motto of the Pontic Space Agency, conscripts often volunteer for a second tour of duty so they can get a ticket to next year's Army Revue, Manticores are considered a delicacy, and artists are pillars of society. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Imperial Pontia's national animal is the Manticore, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Lothric.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Imperial Pontia was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Prevaland.
- : Imperial Pontia endorsed The Empire of Fresh Carthage.
- : Imperial Pontia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Reventus Koth".
- : Imperial Pontia endorsed The Security Councillor of Lord Ravenclaw.
- : Imperial Pontia endorsed The Grand Dynasty of Kaschovia.
- : Imperial Pontia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Imperial Pontia, artists are pillars of society.
- : Following new legislation in Imperial Pontia, Manticores are considered a delicacy.
- : Following new legislation in Imperial Pontia, conscripts often volunteer for a second tour of duty so they can get a ticket to next year's Army Revue.
- : Following new legislation in Imperial Pontia, 'To Regulate And Beyond' is the unofficial motto of the Pontic Space Agency.
Endorsements Received: 77 » Yaorozu, Unimaginable Doom, Great Bights Mum, Notyoutopia, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Sil Dorsett, HereIsPotato, Vegetarian States, Shadowrik, Holy Oranz, HMS Unicorn, The Swedish Republic of New Kenya, Sunto, Meritdom, Sankami, Techislovakia, Xentherida, Malta Comino Gozo, Guslantis, Siwale, The Democratic Republic of Tomb, Religioncord, Hong Kong Empire, Selfgradatude, Apetopia, Frances Francis the First of France, Kingdom of Space, Upper Portlandia, Bharathvarsh, Kaschovia, Enosville, Wisconsota, Morrn, Elspeth and Samina, Ovsterland, Vazali, Lord Ravenclaw, American MapleStory, Valdr, Empy, Southern Stroraia, Imperial Pene Rounitrang, Omicron Persei V111, Pallaith, Vantaria, Kwaj, Coemgen, Reannia, General COE, Arcadia of Kasterborous, and 27 others.Das People, Noe-Classic Peoples, Cato Minoria, Friently, Moristia, Jenner-Kardash, South Grand Mountain, Lavanania, Shin-Hachioji, Faxfleet, Cleoskye, Victoriaans Nederlands, Diodone, Kizja, Anima Proxa, McMasterdonia, Yukti, Rylam, Marsh Castle, Sheppey, Forunte, Plembobria, Zedeya, Dutchyland, Zemnaya Svoboda, Ostrinios, and Prevaland.