The Frontier of Imperial Idaho is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by James O'Callaghan with an even hand, and renowned for its avant-garde cinema, public floggings, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, devout population of 7.456 billion Imperial Idahoans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Coeur d'alene. The average income tax rate is 79.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Imperial Idahoan economy, worth 659 trillion Spuds a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 88,481 Spuds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
A video of James O'Callaghan wearing shock-blue face paint and smashing an electric guitar in front of a frenzied crowd is on endless repeat on the nightly news, the nation's police officers are famously miserable-looking, male friends are often accompanied by a female relative in order to prove their 'straightness', and pocket dialling is a criminal offence. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Imperial Idaho's national animal is the Appaloosa Horse, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Imperial Idaho was endorsed by The Lucky Philosophers of Nintendo Switch Parental Controls.
- : Following new legislation in Imperial Idaho, pocket dialling is a criminal offence.
- : Imperial Idaho voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The North Pacific".
- : Imperial Idaho was endorsed by The Synod of Star Kingdom.
- : Imperial Idaho was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Imperial Idaho was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Imperial Idaho voted against the World Assembly Resolution "defending the rights of sexual and gender minorities".
- : Following new legislation in Imperial Idaho, male friends are often accompanied by a female relative in order to prove their 'straightness'.
- : Imperial Idaho endorsed The Wretched of the Earth of Frattastan IV.
- : Imperial Idaho was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.