|Faith||The Imperial Church|
The Holy Empire of Imperial Gatorland is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Emperor Kylaris with an even hand, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, ubiquitous missile silos, and pith helmet sales. The compassionate, devout population of 2.26 billion Gatorlandians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Thronehold. The average income tax rate is 90.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Imperial Gatorlandian economy, worth 257 trillion Gatorcoins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Trout Farming, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 114,125 Gatorcoins, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The slowest students feel vaguely targeted by their Mendelian Inheritance coursework, every week is blindness awareness week, flash floods that dams could have controlled regularly ravage small towns in mountain valleys, and frequent fliers are obliged to submit to invasive security procedures by government security. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Imperial Gatorland's national animal is the Alligator, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is The Imperial Church.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Imperial Gatorland, frequent fliers are obliged to submit to invasive security procedures by government security.
- : Imperial Gatorland altered its national flag.
- : Imperial Gatorland's influence in The Intergalactic Federation fell from "Dominator" to "Superpower".
- : Imperial Gatorland agreed to construct embassies between The Intergalactic Federation and The Embassy.
- : Imperial Gatorland's influence in The Intergalactic Federation fell from "Hermit" to "Dominator".
- : Imperial Gatorland's influence in The Intergalactic Federation rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Imperial Gatorland established the regional flag of The Intergalactic Federation.
- : Imperial Gatorland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : Imperial Gatorland was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Imperial Gatorland applied to join the World Assembly.
Endorsements Received: None.