|Leader||Queen Emmy Langlois|
The Monarchy-Republic Hybrid of Imperial Esplanade is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Queen Emmy Langlois with a fair hand, and notable for its rampant corporate plagiarism, otherworldly petting zoo, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 15.189 billion Imperial Esplanadeans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alliancia. The average income tax rate is 96.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Imperial Esplanadean economy, worth a remarkable 2,293 trillion Imperial Royales a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 151,009 Imperial Royales, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Internet service is too costly for normal people to purchase, bemused citizens are encouraged to sing foreign-language hymns of religions they have never heard of, prolonged government investigations are a common revenge tactic among spurned spouses, and babies are increasingly seen as a luxury. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Imperial Esplanade's national animal is the Domestic Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Imperial Esplanade was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Zombies.
- : Imperial Esplanade's influence in Cobalt Network rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Imperial Esplanade was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : Imperial Esplanade was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : Imperial Esplanade was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Imperial Esplanade's influence in Cobalt Network rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Imperial Esplanade was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education and Safest.
- : Imperial Esplanade was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Imperial Esplanade's influence in Cobalt Network rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Following new legislation in Imperial Esplanade, babies are increasingly seen as a luxury.