|Leader||Nameless Faces of Democracy|
The Barely Functioning State of Imperial Eascalsh Ohavillbell is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Nameless Faces of Democracy with an even hand, and renowned for its ritual sacrifices, state-planned economy, and daily referendums. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 3.405 billion Ohavillbellians are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
The medium-sized, corrupt, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Administration, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ohavillbel. The average income tax rate is 82.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Ohavillbellian economy, worth 937 trillion doughs a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, quite specialized black market in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Gambling. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 275,353 doughs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Political loyalty is enforced by way of chemical addiction, the song 'They Got an Awful Lot of Coffee in Imperial Eascalsh Ohavillbell' is a smash hit, to 'cut off family ties' is no longer just a phrase, and even immigrants complain that immigrants keep taking their jobs. Crime is a problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Imperial Eascalsh Ohavillbell's national animal is the leopard, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Imperial Eascalsh Ohavillbell was endorsed by The Borderlands of Kraboch.
- : Following new legislation in Imperial Eascalsh Ohavillbell, even immigrants complain that immigrants keep taking their jobs.
- : Following new legislation in Imperial Eascalsh Ohavillbell, to 'cut off family ties' is no longer just a phrase.
- : Following new legislation in Imperial Eascalsh Ohavillbell, the song 'They Got an Awful Lot of Coffee in Imperial Eascalsh Ohavillbell' is a smash hit.
- : Following new legislation in Imperial Eascalsh Ohavillbell, political loyalty is enforced by way of chemical addiction.
- : Imperial Eascalsh Ohavillbell was reclassified from "Tyranny by Majority" to "Authoritarian Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Imperial Eascalsh Ohavillbell, high school bands practice by moonlight.
- : Imperial Eascalsh Ohavillbell voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Fairness in Elections".
- : Imperial Eascalsh Ohavillbell was endorsed by The Omnipresent Baby of Doom of Varanius.
- : Following new legislation in Imperial Eascalsh Ohavillbell, disadvantaged neighbourhoods have become no-go areas after sundown.
Endorsements Received: 59 » Sensorland, Fujai, Constantinopolisia, Liberillia, Dilber, Atheist States of Philippines, Probablynotverygoodistan, Cro Magnon, Q The Almighty, The Rega, Gryphonian Alliance, Kittenlicious, Wickedly evil people, Einherfell, Leukogeras, IndyCar Racing, Kisovec, Loegries, Zoran, Mediobogdum, Holmani, Anuubis, Volkason, Giovanniland, Archonina, Hamburg Neo, Westwind, BIteland, Aldesport, Fuentana, Greynne, Recenesia, Professor thomas, Bhang Bhang Duc, Zuriath, Ostrogothaland, Rowdy, Forcaforta, Mackieron, The First Earth Empire, Eastern Bahia, Wellington Bingbong, Orcatortugs, Antahbrantahstan, Lodiberdade, The Undivided, Weratt, Podium, Marina Nova, The Anti-Social Socialists, and 9 others.Av Libertas Vindex, Dictator s, Nas Crustium, The North American Assembly, Omskin, Free Radio States, Parasang, Santos-Dominius, and Kraboch.