|Leader||Darius the 1st|
The Empire of Imperial Domain of Persia is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Darius the 1st with an iron fist, and notable for its otherworldly petting zoo, infamous sell-swords, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 6.097 billion Persians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Persepolis. The average income tax rate is 72.7%.
The thriving Imperial Domain of Persian economy, worth 515 trillion Persian Shillings a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Woodchip Exports, and Information Technology. Average income is 84,497 Persian Shillings, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
The phrase 'spreading like wildfire' is no longer in the public lexicon, retiring citizens are dragged away in the middle of the night by mysterious men in black suits, male cubicle workers stand up every time a woman enters the room, and Darius the 1st's luxurious new home has been designated as a protected cultural heritage site. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Imperial Domain of Persia's national animal is the Desert Mammoth, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Imperial Domain of Persia's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Imperial Domain of Persia's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Imperial Domain of Persia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry and Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Imperial Domain of Persia altered its national flag.
- : Imperial Domain of Persia was refounded in Balder.
- : Imperial Domain of Persia ceased to exist in Elythia.
- : Imperial Domain of Persia's influence in Elythia rose from "Contender" to "Instigator".
- : Imperial Domain of Persia's influence in Elythia rose from "Negotiator" to "Contender".
- : Imperial Domain of Persia's influence in Elythia rose from "Auxiliary" to "Negotiator".
- : Imperial Domain of Persia's influence in Elythia rose from "Zero" to "Auxiliary".