|Animal||Chinese Guardian Lion|
The Shou Empire of Imperial China-Shou is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Xinxing Emperor with a fair hand, and notable for its rum-swilling pirates, smutty television, and daily referendums. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 9.586 billion Chinese enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nanjing. The average income tax rate is 95.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Chinese economy, worth a remarkable 2,122 trillion Jinhuangs a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 221,457 Jinhuangs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.4 times as much as the poorest.
Multilingual concierges man empty inner city apartment blocks, pre-takeoff checks last longer than the flights themselves, older citizens lament over the loss of law and order, and hordes of tourists are ruining the environment. Crime is totally unknown. Imperial China-Shou's national animal is the Chinese Guardian Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Multi-religious.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Imperial China-Shou voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Sterilisation".
- : Imperial China-Shou voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Koem Kab".
- : Imperial China-Shou voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn North East Somerset".
- : Imperial China-Shou was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Imperial China-Shou published "Government of China" (Account: Other).
- : Imperial China-Shou lodged a message on the World Conference Regional Message Board.
- : Imperial China-Shou was endorsed by The Kingdom of Albiany.
- : Imperial China-Shou voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Treatment of the Deceased".
- : Imperial China-Shou voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Kyrusia".
- : Imperial China-Shou voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Preventing Unjust Warfare".