|Leader||God Emperor Vlad|
The Greater Galactic Empire of Imperial Akatsuki is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by God Emperor Vlad with an iron fist, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants, complete lack of prisons, and parental licensing program. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 8.541 billion Imps are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The relatively small, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Harnaidan. The average income tax rate is 83.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Imperial economy, worth a remarkable 4,313 trillion Succs a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, fairly diversified black market in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Uranium Mining. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is a breathtaking 505,013 Succs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
With increasingly clear skies nobody seems to mind the electricity bill going through the roof, signs at the border tell international drivers where they can put their cars, one-man canoes fitted with the latest tracking technology leave no room for one man, and scientists earn more grant money for reproducing old experiments than trying anything new. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Imperial Akatsuki's national animal is the Hollow, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Imperial Akatsuki, scientists earn more grant money for reproducing old experiments than trying anything new.
- : Following new legislation in Imperial Akatsuki, one-man canoes fitted with the latest tracking technology leave no room for one man.
- : Following new legislation in Imperial Akatsuki, signs at the border tell international drivers where they can put their cars.
- : Following new legislation in Imperial Akatsuki, with increasingly clear skies nobody seems to mind the electricity bill going through the roof.
- : Imperial Akatsuki changed its national capital to "Harnaidan".
- : Following new legislation in Imperial Akatsuki, X-Files ratings have hit an all-time low.
- : Following new legislation in Imperial Akatsuki, trade deals are born to the sound of a royal woman's anguished screams.
- : Following new legislation in Imperial Akatsuki, police drones follow every suspected Peeping Tom.
- : Following new legislation in Imperial Akatsuki, hammer and sickle-wielding space marines are such stuff that dreams are made on.
- : Imperial Akatsuki endorsed The Dominion of Nazarewycz.
Endorsements Received: 132 » H-Zhena, A Slanted Black Stripe, ReeK, Wiranath, Am Echad, Goodnamesarerare, Brotherland, Republic of Berzerkistan, VW53Aland, Hizuru, Bullpups, Axdel, Indrapore, United China Nation, Kangarawa, Ridann, BearStackof2015, Pakitsk, Kilkire, The United Asian Republics, Enlil, Grossvietnam, Talitoa, The Death Syndicate, Roliganistan, Servants of Gizmo, Firenation91, Asendavia, Dragons Blood, Marrabuk, Rhealaliit, Under Upper Antartica, Merlovich, Volkarai, Rainbow Vests, Interdimensional Waifus, Monteconstance, Headpat Central, East Malaysia, Freedomindia, Todd McCloud, Lingu, Ripsylvania, Staynes, The Three States of Fortuna, Distro-Spartica, Greater New Cassandra, Fuflix workers union, Arkalarius, A mean old man, and 82 others.Centrical Union, Santa Dystopia, Survivoristan, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Stellar Colonies, New Leganes, Neptunian Military Administration, Layngderfleethe, Euricanis, Gunov, Tawuse, Oofery, Washingtonian Order, Coruh, FreedomIand, Acronis, Nevertopia, Tassirion, Wallenburg, Dannemarie, Debluu, Sheelberite, Rabarbarys, ArenaC, Azureano, Crucifer, CheeseBurrito, From New World, Clarence-Voslage, Roma IV, Dravida India, Empire of Dabiristan, Juliania Secundus, Blobbo, Cellar Doors, Federated States of Zootron, Eastern Alksearia, Modra, North Bernia, Wakeopolis, Jove Mahmo, Blobon, West Nagato, Lueva, Technocratic Tagalog, Fellon, Vessarlian, Spiruvania, Pirnovo, New Era states, Sandboxford, Devlon, Maricentria, Veterans Association, Aquyia, Northern Celavon, Aivintis, Preat, Colligation, Vuclen, The 7th Coalition of Alba, ABM IS NOT A REAL STRAND, Lilisk, Greater Lessville, Cacnesia, Formaro, The Good Party, The Atlae Isles, Saint Richelieu, Yossito II, Sunsistan, In Insulam Autem Sanguis Et Magia, Auslivia, Bakla Island, The solar ottomans, Edwardsport, Juangpen, Vul Handa, Graumetia, The Federation of Osea and Yukotobonia, Wrengoh, and Nazarewycz.