|Capital||The Vatican Shore|
|Leader||The Great President|
|Animal||Noch Less Monster|
The Democratic Empire of Immunoria is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by The Great President with an even hand, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, smutty television, and otherworldly petting zoo. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.342 billion Tinitiuns have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Vatican Shore. The average income tax rate is 88.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Tinitium economy, worth 199 trillion Leaves a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 148,949 Leaves, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Cogitators and mass debaters are skiving off work to hang around the National Symposium Park, Saturday morning cartoons feature full frontal nudity, minority children spend hours bussing to schools miles away from home, and the government spends more on chasing distant comets than on basic infrastructure. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Immunoria's national animal is the Noch Less Monster, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Anarcho-Buddhism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Immunoria, the government spends more on chasing distant comets than on basic infrastructure.
- : Following new legislation in Immunoria, minority children spend hours bussing to schools miles away from home.
- : Following new legislation in Immunoria, Saturday morning cartoons feature full frontal nudity.
- : Following new legislation in Immunoria, cogitators and mass debaters are skiving off work to hang around the National Symposium Park.
- : Immunoria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Secular and Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Following new legislation in Immunoria, the nation's only university is the School of Hard Knocks.
- : Following new legislation in Immunoria, the government is seen as openly hostile to all religion.
- : Immunoria was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Immunoria, passive-aggressive congratulations cards inform mums-to-be that their pregnancy is their greatest achievement in life.
- : Following new legislation in Immunoria, construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway.
Endorsements Received: 68 » New Eestiball, Mynox, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Eco-Paris Reformation, Invernessia, Meropis, Saint Domingo, Elisabethshagen, Zulrich, Northern German Federation, Trixeland, Kanokla, The Champions League, Thracia Republic, Walfo, Yahlia, St Scarlett, Nardin, Jim the Baptist, Bohomo, GanymedEuropa, Irminsulia, Regnum Italiae, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Republic of Satherland, Maalat, Kyrica, Destyntine, Abject Ludicrosity, Imperium Anglorum, Dark Matter, Elania Kingdom, The Reunited Yugoslavs, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Ausvelt, Gliesetonia, North of Americas, Apabeossie, The New Nordic Union, Parliamentary Laramidia, Nou Hel, Lord Sapre, Christian Terra, Robbonia, Estonesia, Mallesia, A3161, Thracia and Crimea, Khuravia, Othenhiem, and 18 others.Nomaida, The Scandinavian Realm, Wombelland, Daulle, Eppur, Inner Planets, Gutarike, South Mediterranean Sea, Hulldom, Deftern, Freyana, NorthPortugal, Ombran, Malgdonia, ALSUDAN, Warzakie, Outer Sparta, and Slavorussia.