|Leader||his royal highness the king|
The Absolute royal federation of Imeriata is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by his royal highness the king with an iron fist, and notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, unlimited-speed roads, and complete lack of public education. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 29.388 billion Imeriatans are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The minute, corrupt, pro-business government, or what there is of one, is solely concerned with Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Imerbürg. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 1.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Imeriatan economy, worth a remarkable 4,993 trillion Imerian kronor a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an impressive 169,933 Imerian kronor, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 794,209 per year while the poor average 21,739, a ratio of 36.5 to 1.
The government has completely eliminated all childcare programs, many working fathers have never seen their children, Imeriata-made cars tend to catch fire in people's driveways, and animal control is going door-to-door releasing all pets back into the wild. Crime is all-pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Imeriata's national animal is the Eagel, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Imeriata is ranked 228,612th in the world and 21st in Mystria for Most Politically Free, scoring 34.67 on the Diebold Election Inking Scale.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Imeriata was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Black Market.
- : Imeriata was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : Imeriata was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Armed.
- : Imeriata was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Imeriata was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides and Most Efficient Economies.
- : Imeriata's influence in Mystria rose from "Contender" to "Instigator".
- : Imeriata was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
- : Imeriata was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Survivors.
- : Imeriata was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Pro-Market.
- : Imeriata was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Economic Output.