|Leader||Ard Rí Marcius A Sobairce III|
The Illuminatius Kingdom of Imbrinium is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Ard Rí Marcius A Sobairce III with an even hand, and notable for its avowedly heterosexual populace, keen interest in outer space, and anti-smoking policies. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 27.033 billion Imbriniumians are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order, Education, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Spirituality are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cormond. The average income tax rate is 90.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Imbriniumian economy, worth a remarkable 5,698 trillion brins a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 210,787 brins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Construction workers evacuate work sites after finding sharp rocks on the ground, the government recently donated a surfboard to an impoverished family in a landlocked region, cash-strapped politicians frequently host bake sales to fund their campaigns, and students who refuse to pray are expelled from school. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Imbrinium's national animal is the Belgian Malinois, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Imbrinium was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Imbrinium was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Imbrinium was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Imbrinium was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : Imbrinium was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Imbrinium was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Imbrinium's influence in Greater Dienstad fell from "Enforcer" to "Dealmaker".
- : Imbrinium was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Imbrinium was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- : Imbrinium was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.