The Kingdom of Imbizi is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Andros with an even hand, and notable for its pith helmet sales, frequent executions, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, devout population of 2.788 billion Imbizians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Imbizi City. The average income tax rate is 52.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Imbizian economy, worth 237 trillion Runes a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 85,205 Runes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Auditors are gutting every governmental department, puppies given out free in marketing promotions are often tossed straight into the trash, there's a lot of smoke from the nation's "green economy", and light entertainment isn't dead. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Imbizi's national animal is the Lion, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Imbizi relocated from Balder to The North Pacific.
- : Following new legislation in Imbizi, light entertainment isn't dead.
- : Following new legislation in Imbizi, there's a lot of smoke from the nation's "green economy".
- : Following new legislation in Imbizi, puppies given out free in marketing promotions are often tossed straight into the trash.
- : Following new legislation in Imbizi, auditors are gutting every governmental department.
- : Following new legislation in Imbizi, companies struggle to cover for the hordes of employees on parental leave.
- : Imbizi was refounded in Balder.
- : Imbizi ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : Imbizi was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Imbizi was endorsed by The Free Land of Kingdom of Destsky.