The Protectorate of Imbaru is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its burgeoning Parhean Rhinoceros population. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 10.264 billion Parhasques have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Education, and Environment. The average income tax rate is 35.2%.
The Imbaruan economy, worth 361 trillion Parhean Tongboes a year, is quite specialized and led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Retail, Gambling, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 35,189 Parhean Tongboes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is moderate. Imbaru's national animal is the Parhean Rhinoceros, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Imbaru's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Imbaru's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Imbaru was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Imbaru ceased to exist in The Rejected Realms.
- : Imbaru was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Imbaru was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : Imbaru was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Zombified.
- : Imbaru's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Imbaru's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Imbaru's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".