The Kingdom of Ilthenia is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its national health service, triple-decker prams, and restrictive gun laws. The democratic population of 490 million Ilthenese enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kraklen. The average income tax rate is 22.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Ilthenese economy, worth 32.6 trillion Chiptas a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Tourism. Average income is 66,496 Chiptas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Anti-vaxxers claim that injected children are prone to psychotic breaks when they see the 'Queen of Diamonds' playing card, the saying 'break a leg' is now taken literally, school children are expected to know the names of all seven hundred native tribes and their cultural practices, and historic buildings are being demolished to allow for road-widening in the city centre. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Ilthenia's national animal is the Kolodil.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ilthenia's influence in Realm of Iamathae fell from "Power" to "Powerbroker".
- : Ilthenia's influence in Realm of Iamathae fell from "Superpower" to "Power".
- : Ilthenia's influence in Realm of Iamathae fell from "Hermit" to "Superpower".
- : Ilthenia's influence in Realm of Iamathae rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Ilthenia relocated from The Rejected Realms to Realm of Iamathae.
- : Ilthenia relocated from Iamathae to The Rejected Realms.
- : Ilthenia was ejected from Iamathae by The Warriors of Arkanva.
- : Ilthenia lodged a message on the Iamathae Regional Message Board.
- : Ilthenia's influence in Iamathae rose from "Powerbroker" to "Power".
- : Ilthenia's influence in Iamathae fell from "Power" to "Powerbroker".