The Republic of Illeron is a colossal, socially progressive nation, renowned for its state-planned economy, free-roaming dinosaurs, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 7.816 billion Illeronians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Environment, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense aren't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 82.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Illeronian economy, worth 899 trillion Illiras a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 115,142 Illiras, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Earthquake sirens are a leading cause of hearing loss, East Lebatuckese astronauts' favorite game during downtime on the Multinational Space Station is 'I Spy', conspiracy theorists allege that the government is spying on them through their carbon monoxide detectors, and road signs are getting harder to read under layers of knitted woolen cardigans. Crime is totally unknown. Illeron's national animal is the Tardigrade, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Illeron endorsed The Nuclear Fallout of A Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland.
- : Illeron was endorsed by The Nuclear Fallout of A Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland.
- : Illeron endorsed The People's Republic of Palmerstown SSR.
- : Illeron was endorsed by The People's Republic of Palmerstown SSR.
- : Following new legislation in Illeron, road signs are getting harder to read under layers of knitted woolen cardigans.
- : Following new legislation in Illeron, conspiracy theorists allege that the government is spying on them through their carbon monoxide detectors.
- : Following new legislation in Illeron, East Lebatuckese astronauts' favorite game during downtime on the Multinational Space Station is 'I Spy'.
- : Illeron was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Illeron endorsed The Matriarchy of Anagha.
- : Illeron was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Anagha.
Endorsements Received: 37 » Anarhic Morrowind, Westnesia, Kethania, Liliumtopia, Kdogistan, Uinted Communist of Africa, Socialised Capital, Stratokratia, Dindrenzi, The United Kindom under Socialist Rule, Huelistan, Rulden, Shamian, The Peoples Vanguard, Lorthanien, Tekaroe Islands, Kitchen Nation, Marxmeans, Cassaracen, TrueArstotzka, Vulga, Terragone, TryingToBeTrueCommunism, Soviet Felines, The Moroccan Kingdom, Stalin Lands, Trabardia, Sevinland, Thebernoka, East Boulevard, Soviet Socialist Armenia, Freed Europe, Sodoran Alesia, Marxstar, Anagha, Palmerstown SSR, and A Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland.