|Leader||Supreme ONCEcellor Prosavich|
The ONCEness of Ilfarasia is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Supreme ONCEcellor Prosavich with an iron fist, and renowned for its digital currency, absence of drug laws, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 2.648 billion Ilfarasians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jonatown. The average income tax rate is 30.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Ilfarasian economy, worth 438 trillion creds a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an impressive 165,530 creds, with the richest citizens earning 5.0 times as much as the poorest.
The well-to-do in 10000 Islands are never on time for important appointments, lending firms are subject to strict government regulations, Jack Russells have proven to be terrible spies, and the government puts forth the claim that harming young girls is wrong. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ilfarasia's national animal is the hornbill, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Pink Pandaism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ilfarasia endorsed The Federation of Industrial Council Republics.
- : Ilfarasia endorsed The Maritria Monarchy of Iron Fist Regime.
- : Ilfarasia endorsed The Hermit Kingdom of Iron Soviet.
- : Ilfarasia endorsed The Commonwealth of Herfenzir.
- : Following new legislation in Ilfarasia, the government puts forth the claim that harming young girls is wrong.
- : Following new legislation in Ilfarasia, Jack Russells have proven to be terrible spies.
- : Following new legislation in Ilfarasia, lending firms are subject to strict government regulations.
- : Following new legislation in Ilfarasia, the well-to-do in 10000 Islands are never on time for important appointments.
- : Following new legislation in Ilfarasia, disaster victims are viewed with disdain.
- : Ilfarasia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend LadyRebels".
Endorsements Received: 117 » The Republic of Osea, Anisopterra, Wysrod, Evertopia, Kachikawawa, Valentian Elysium, Waitiki, Northern Nivaria, Marxist Germany, Namakan, Generic Country Name That Is Available, The Soylent Green Party, Dustwind, Better Indonesia, Chip Skylark, United States of Island land, Blogotopia, Tzo, Creeptopia, Solarampa, Karlando, Lower Phlebacite, Zeganas, Mastodonia, Northern African Sahara, Slaytania, Solsevara, Old Atlantica, Zopciria, Skamor, Coreras, The unidet Of life, City of Saint Nicolas, Galimania, Nanase Army, Clialaad, Rhie, Drewish, Liberdon, Medetas, Testa, Nea Komnenia, Vill Send, New Non, Anollasia, Seranis, The Snake Brotherhood, Palman, Swag Chief Bubba Estate, Tusenadingia Norgenadingasianglen, and 67 others.Keswickholt, Gewisse, Colonel Terrosit, Juiulia, Iontan, Bradmarkers, QuazaFire, Ali Faridi, ANCAPISTANZA, Amabanana, Airday, Grungerock, Novegia, Maconshinbernititte, Ardelenia, AndrewEWiggin, Sawhirius, Slaughter Machine, Holma, Batona, Onfande, Ishkabibber, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Mauryana, Katitania, The Galactic American Imperium, Greater Puptioneberadon, Vivolkha, Mat She, Krystalveil, Geolapo, Lisokyo, Violent Trees, The Iron Crown Order, Tausend Seen, Wischland, JanRaiQlux, Valtavi, Georce, Maalemzya, Silvedania, Dorab, Samonaemia, Venmere, Grimmywelsh, Mendit Key, Yakkandiania, Free Land of Rebellium, Son Weslana, Arveind, Sunquick, Selu-Ahare, Faradova, Coldian, New England Two, Isentran, Semarangan, Aquamarine Island, Burka, Cathamye, Inhwan, Vestyria, Banking Empire of Firenze, Xanthorrhoea, Herfenzir, Iron Soviet, and Iron Fist Regime.