|Capital||Federal City of Yeltsingrad|
|Leader||President Anatoly Lutkin|
|Animal||Stone Louse bug|
The Federal Democratic Republic of Ikheria is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by President Anatoly Lutkin with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, complete lack of prisons, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 8.702 billion Ikherians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Federal City of Yeltsingrad. The average income tax rate is 97.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Ikherian economy, worth a remarkable 1,580 trillion Ruble Euros a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 181,579 Ruble Euros, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
One does not simply walk into the tundra, drug deals return to the streets as legions of undercover officers stalk the dark web, the government is notorious for leaving citizens with almost nothing from their inheritance, and politicians tend to jump ship to whichever party is currently leading in the polls. Crime is totally unknown. Ikheria's national animal is the Stone Louse bug, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Ikheria, politicians tend to jump ship to whichever party is currently leading in the polls.
- : Following new legislation in Ikheria, the government is notorious for leaving citizens with almost nothing from their inheritance.
- : Following new legislation in Ikheria, drug deals return to the streets as legions of undercover officers stalk the dark web.
- : Ikheria's influence in Ikherian Parking rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Ikheria relocated from Greater Dienstad to Ikherian Parking.
- : Ikheria founded the region Ikherian Parking.
- : Following new legislation in Ikheria, one does not simply walk into the tundra.
- : Ikheria lodged a message on the Greater Dienstad Regional Message Board.
- : Ikheria was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Pacifist and the Top 5% for Highest Economic Output.
- : Following new legislation in Ikheria, recognizing the Ikherian flag qualifies you for citizenship.
Endorsements Received: None.