The Chased of Ijaka8 is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its state-planned economy, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate population of 870 million Ijaka8ians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 71.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but stagnant Ijaka8ian economy, worth 11.8 trillion dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Pizza Delivery industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 13,601 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ijaka8's national animal is the cow, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ijaka8's influence in Suspicious rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Ijaka8's influence in Suspicious rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Ijaka8's influence in Suspicious rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : The Principality of Cismonte dismissed Ijaka8 as The Funny of The Mediterranean Trade Committee.
- : Ijaka8's influence in Suspicious rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Ijaka8 relocated from Yamstan Invasioxz to Suspicious.
- : Ijaka8 applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Ijaka8's influence in Yamstan Invasioxz rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Ijaka8's influence in Yamstan Invasioxz rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Ijaka8's influence in Yamstan Invasioxz rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".