|Capital||Aurora Prunis City|
|Leader||High Lady Astraea Ignis|
|Animal||silver braided Flareon pangolin|
The Phoenix Republic of Ignis Cinere is a massive, safe nation, ruled by High Lady Astraea Ignis with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.113 billion Ignis Cinereans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aurora Prunis City. The average income tax rate is 53.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Ignis Cinerean economy, worth 85.0 trillion rubires a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 76,326 rubires, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
People who tease dwarfs are being cut down to size, young children are learning advanced physics to scientifically disprove the existence of Santa Claus, roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews, and conscripts often volunteer for a second tour of duty so they can get a ticket to next year's Army Revue. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ignis Cinere's national animal is the silver braided Flareon pangolin, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Solntsesm.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ignis Cinere endorsed The Your Pitiful Life of La Vida De Sangre.
- : Following new legislation in Ignis Cinere, conscripts often volunteer for a second tour of duty so they can get a ticket to next year's Army Revue.
- : Following new legislation in Ignis Cinere, roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews.
- : Following new legislation in Ignis Cinere, young children are learning advanced physics to scientifically disprove the existence of Santa Claus.
- : Following new legislation in Ignis Cinere, people who tease dwarfs are being cut down to size.
- : Ignis Cinere was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments and the Top 10% for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens, Nudest, and Safest.
- : Following new legislation in Ignis Cinere, snap elections are called over every minor impasse.
- : Following new legislation in Ignis Cinere, the government is avowedly secular.
- : Following new legislation in Ignis Cinere, social media sites prompt users to send birthday greetings to unresponsive nonagenarians.
- : Following new legislation in Ignis Cinere, teenagers are told they're not thinking about sex enough.
Endorsements Received: 120 » St Lennys Island, Second Napoleonic Francais, Kaltovar, Pelanesomunk, The Soylent Green Party, Kuriko, Tzo, Achiotopia, Nova Aeon, Adorable Kittens, Coreras, New Fania, Erbitak, Legionnares, Grungerock, Puccia, Seranis, The Tasmanian Islands, Isentran, West Coulee, Hacame, Valahiana, Aspistania, True Mans, Wysrod, Arctic Coalition, Bay of India, DunNaGall, ScaleLand, Denellin, ShadowVoltia, Flying Eagles, Rex Republic, Grimmywelsh, Better Indonesia, Blogotopia, Karlando, Sygnafylki, Datland, Optimism and Failure, Anollasia, Seantonia, Cyber Revolution, Maalemzya, Lamborghini Murcielago, Zeganas, Echocrimsonia, Polka Republic, Future of Mankind, Old Atlantica, and 70 others.Berzerkastan, Iontan, Colonel Terrosit, Testa, Slaytania, HN67, Vedrea, The Marcolinan Islands, Zyrcrestia, Grahnol, Vivolkha, Marchandal, Gewisse, New Udonia, Muricasz, Krystalveil, The Utah Federation, Kebecois, Dovant, Lower Phlebacite, Mastodonia, Libraziland, The Parandeam, Sorchamei, North Southumberland, Republic of Nutella, Novegia, Erictom333, Wakazia, Flex Lexington, Swag Chief Bubba Estate, The Biggles Syndicate, Alterrum, Gluebucket, Anigeto, The Playa Wastes, RussiaOne, Zopciria, Eist, Niedonia, Leship, Hamtown, Chip Skylark, Stroulia, DVVK, South and East Illyria, Ferte, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Rockerville, Zulcanmaral, Tangora, Cape Vessey, Samaduria, New Mountain States of Turkey, Northern African Sahara, Zeklandia, Laykeria, The Snake Brotherhood, Tijdtevelia, Ergutia, Hawalius, Cybershield, Eames, Imbarien, Ishkabibber, The Valencian Federation, The Red Falls, Kilenel, The Land of Whiskey, and Radicarcs.