The Republic of Idiono is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Zinox Mig with an even hand, and renowned for its smutty television, ban on automobiles, and daily referendums. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 1.503 billion Idionoans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hinonia. The average income tax rate is 86.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Idionoan economy, worth 163 trillion Ciminos a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 108,634 Ciminos, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Superfoods are often seen as supervillains, doctors who mutter "Oh my God" often lose their medical license, the population's jaw muscles put sharks to shame, and whenever pilots have to bail out the government bails out their company. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Idiono's national animal is the Brown Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Idiono voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The Embassy"".
- : Following new legislation in Idiono, whenever pilots have to bail out the government bails out their company.
- : Following new legislation in Idiono, the population's jaw muscles put sharks to shame.
- : Following new legislation in Idiono, doctors who mutter "Oh my God" often lose their medical license.
- : Following new legislation in Idiono, superfoods are often seen as supervillains.
- : Following new legislation in Idiono, the weather is the nation's most risqué topic of conversation.
- : Idiono was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Idiono was endorsed by The Holy Republic of East Nagaland.
- : Idiono voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Fairness in Collective Bargaining"".
- : Following new legislation in Idiono, the government has undertaken a massive health education program to combat VODAIS.
Endorsements Received: 122 » Erinor, Yeldarbsland, Corgitopiaa, The Worst army of, Wehraboos, Qvait, Aumeltopia, Amerion, Ralphburg, Land Without Shrimp, Bawkie, Bleakfoot, Alaninia, New Briantown, PenguinPies, Farengeto, Tsunamy, Curlyhoward, Bear Connors Paradiso, Kiasu-ism, Aidenfieeld, Si-topia, The Two Jerseys, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, Jehenna, Tsvetania, Darakin, The United Expanse, The naked people, Japanese Federal Republic, Soem, West Pastafaria, Drugged Monkeys, Sandaoguo, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Sedunn, Nowa Europa, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Bergenu, Great Andora, Midand, Concrete Slab, Poopisiya, Andinla, Yellunstryer, Madhonia, Enplatia, Abarri, Gonrati, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, and 72 others.Alfama, St Oaks, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Laamiva, Rebel-topia, The Filippinas, Volaworand, Springhollow, Ebonhand, Tepertopia, Myness, Kandorith, Phanama, Auphelia, Merevane, Bartonia Nova, House Ahsanul, Purple Hyacinth, Brunier, Zataras, Marinho Islands, Bod Wareenaland, Vanbella, Eskvenn, Rabbitz, Apartment 11F, Belschaft, Abyssal Phantasm, Maximvs Tarvgvs Rex, Rotenaplistan, Beepee, Los Rodeos, Drystar, The Imperial Frost Federation, Roterdamia, Treir, Synarion, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Wakandan Tribes, Wallechi, Truskawkoland, Lionstrapower, New Goldman, Linguiniland, Honey Cake, Farelonia, Holota, Qawe, The Altan, Seythennia, Doge Land, Death to democracy, Yeses, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Bichedder, Ottawa land, NIGHTRAY, West Bridgeport, Libedistan, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Bohenia, Ipugao, Freedoom, Tughampton, Noimosini, The United Australian States, LadyRebels, Populaa, and East Nagaland.