The Republic of Idiono is a huge, cultured nation, remarkable for its frequent executions, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 333 million Idionoans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Healthcare, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hinonia. The average income tax rate is 73.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Idionoan economy, worth 21.4 trillion Ciminos a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Basket Weaving, and Gambling. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 64,196 Ciminos, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government is making attempts at curtailing the flood of spam emails with little progress, Maxtopian villagers starve by the time Idionoan officials even file the appropriate paperwork needed to help them, the new airport at Mr. Giles' farm is panicking his sheep, and people find it hard to relate to soldiers because of the dehumanising masks they wear. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Idiono's national animal is the Brown Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Idiono was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Following new legislation in Idiono, people find it hard to relate to soldiers because of the dehumanising masks they wear.
- : Following new legislation in Idiono, the new airport at Mr. Giles' farm is panicking his sheep.
- : Idiono endorsed The Dictatorship of Myness.
- : Idiono was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Myness.
- : Following new legislation in Idiono, Maxtopian villagers starve by the time Idionoan officials even file the appropriate paperwork needed to help them.
- : Following new legislation in Idiono, the government is making attempts at curtailing the flood of spam emails with little progress.
- : Following new legislation in Idiono, young children are regularly seen wagering pocket money at blackjack tables.
- : Idiono endorsed The Most Serene Republic of Philippinia.
- : Idiono endorsed The Hoorah of Qawe.
Endorsements Received: 84 » Erinor, Yeldarbsland, Corgitopiaa, The Worst army of, Wehraboos, Qvait, Madreia, Eddonia, Aumeltopia, United States of Vietnam, Eareamland, Amerion, Ralphburg, Land Without Shrimp, Bawkie, Bleakfoot, Alaninia, New Briantown, PenguinPies, Farengeto, ChickenDome, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Tsunamy, Curlyhoward, Bear Connors Paradiso, Kiasu-ism, Aidenfieeld, Si-topia, The Two Jerseys, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, Jehenna, Tsvetania, Darakin, The United Expanse, The naked people, Japanese Federal Republic, Imperial Duck, Soem, West Pastafaria, The Tecorogan Federation, Avia Lavanda, Drugged Monkeys, Sandaoguo, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Sedunn, Vincent Field, Nowa Europa, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Bergenu, Great Andora, and 34 others.Midand, Concrete Slab, Poopisiya, Andinla, Yellunstryer, Barabarom, Madhonia, Enplatia, Abarri, White Bananistan, Gonrati, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Nankyoku Tairiku, Catillos, B H A R A T, Alfama, St Oaks, Djalia, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Laamiva, Rebel-topia, The Filippinas, Namhines, Volaworand, Gecetesse, Efferalt, Springhollow, Eutraya, Ebonhand, Terreno Travato, Tepertopia, Philippinia, Qawe, and Myness.