The Federation of Icn Gaurath is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its compulsory vegetarianism, state-planned economy, and smutty television. The compassionate population of 410 million Tellugen are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tellus Capital-Complex. The average income tax rate is 85.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Tellugen economy, worth 25.4 trillion Art Commissions a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 62,045 Art Commissions, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government supplies ragtag bands of resistance fighters in exchange for vague promises of future payment, people of faith are sent to twelve-step programs for 'The Cure', posters on 'Tellugen Values' advise against being proud of Icn Gaurath, and citizens know never to accept cookies from strangers. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Icn Gaurath's national animal is the Closet Furry, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Icn Gaurath was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Secular.
- : Icn Gaurath was endorsed by The Republic of Catillos.
- : Icn Gaurath voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Following new legislation in Icn Gaurath, citizens know never to accept cookies from strangers.
- : Following new legislation in Icn Gaurath, posters on 'Tellugen Values' advise against being proud of Icn Gaurath.
- : Following new legislation in Icn Gaurath, people of faith are sent to twelve-step programs for 'The Cure'.
- : Following new legislation in Icn Gaurath, the government supplies ragtag bands of resistance fighters in exchange for vague promises of future payment.
- : Following new legislation in Icn Gaurath, the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms.
- : Icn Gaurath endorsed The Dictatorship of Myness.
- : Following new legislation in Icn Gaurath, recognizing the Tellugen flag qualifies you for citizenship.
Endorsements Received: 60 » Qvait, The Filippinas, Erinor, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Jehenna, Aumeltopia, Amerion, Hanguk-Nippon, Kervanosia, Holy Free, Bawkie, Farengeto, Mapico, Aidenfieeld, Land Without Shrimp, Rabbitz, Kringalia, Bleakfoot, PenguinPies, Madreia, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Merevane, Anserisa, Volaworand, Wehraboos, Tsunamy, Beepee, West Pastafaria, Marinho Islands, Starsight, Gnofnordclancedenilland, Shefino, NganXuan, Springhollow, Compli, The Worst army of, Kandorith, Melicorium, Corgitopiaa, Auphelia, InnWorm, Matak Tribes, Laamiva, ChickenDome, Well F, Yeldarbsland, United States of Vietnam, Tepertopia, Jennaterra, New Briantown, and 10 others.Purple Hyacinth, Eskvenn, Drugged Monkeys, Sandaoguo, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Midand, Concrete Slab, Andinla, Myness, and Catillos.