The Federal Republic of Icescreamistan is a massive, safe nation, ruled by RIM2XW with an iron fist, and notable for its frequent executions, prohibition of alcohol, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, cynical, devout population of 1.286 billion Icescreamistanians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Icescreamabad. The average income tax rate is 70.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Icescreamistanian economy, worth 50.2 trillion Icescreams a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Arms Manufacturing, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 39,031 Icescreams, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Blind dates reemerge as a necessary evil in the quest for love, space research funding has hit a recent high while several military bases are being closed down, advertisers are struggling to make water sound cool to a twitchy public, and a major religion has been named as Icescreamistan's national religion. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Icescreamistan's national animal is the Mythic icescream, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Icescreamistan is ranked 207,723rd in the world and 5,335th in the West Pacific for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector, scoring -1.77 on the Pepperoni Propulsion Productivity Index.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Icescreamistan endorsed The Federal Republic of Editum.
- : Following new legislation in Icescreamistan, a major religion has been named as Icescreamistan's national religion.
- : Icescreamistan was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Editum.
- : Icescreamistan's influence in The West Pacific rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Icescreamistan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Conservative.
- : Following new legislation in Icescreamistan, advertisers are struggling to make water sound cool to a twitchy public.
- : Icescreamistan was endorsed by The Theocracy of Hyperion Towers.
- : Icescreamistan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Icescreamistan was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Nacaome.
- : Icescreamistan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates and Most Beautiful Environments.
Endorsements Received: 105 » The Quwatistan, Tropentarn, Q The Almighty, Kisovec, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, RX-88, Sindria, Montrandec, Overthinkers, Bhang Bhang Duc, Willow Gate, The Rega, Atheist States of Philippines, Crazy Waters, Ingentis Novus, Twisted Duality, Wickedly evil people, Shackleduck, Triestine, Dolphin-Antarctica, Roiko, Crickoworse, Nas Crustium, Mucht, Thyrall, Shaktirajya, Hoile, Apaky, Glorious Existence, Chaos Realm of Lavoria, Almenga, Hongg Kong, New Caterse, Bodusse, Cryland, Common Good, Tithio, Galaxy Meows, Av Libertas Vindex, Varanius, New Democratic Republic of Russia, The Warriors of Determination, Selangortupia, Nes Repuland, Winter Aura, Infinite Star, Jigsland, Laudesia, Shalinatown, Andeurea, and 55 others.Kindlepas, Occidius, Solsetur, Bucals Kagotoaion, NewMercia, IndyCar Racing, Savitri, Astra Prime, Fallgriffin, Uldrath, Corbeil, Marina Nova, The Greater Rizal, Leman Isles, Pandaland II, Muad-Dib, Guitermot, Mediobogdum, Risani, Ethiric, Kokomixaria, Southeastern Command, Santos-Dominius, One Nation under Rob, Gryphonian Alliance, New England-New Brunswick, Dreamers for Hope, El Facil, Viderban, TK Governed Territories, Svanland, AlphaHearts, Condonohia, Neo Mexia, Greg Tucker, Pollos, Kalmach, The Free States of Gotham, Yuureio, Cyrylic, The Passerine Islands, Glastol, Gogocherry, Cro Magnon, Probablynotverygoodistan, Archonina, Herronn, Vlobbania, Rengum in Lingo, Isachile Tum, Tropical Isles, Bernada, Nacaome, Hyperion Towers, and Editum.