|Currency||Ice cream cone|
The Sweet State of Icecreamsin is a huge, efficient nation, notable for its keen interest in outer space, anti-smoking policies, and aversion to nipples. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 697 million Icecreamsinites are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Coney City. The average income tax rate is 32.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Icecreamsinian economy, worth 61.8 trillion Ice cream cones a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Furniture Restoration industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Basket Weaving, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 88,730 Ice cream cones, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
The nation is stuck in permanent election mode as politicians demand constant do-overs, songs in 4/4 time are simply too common for the musical cognoscenti, international tensions are high as Icecreamsin threatens any government with the audacity to arrest its citizens, and historic buildings are being demolished to allow for road-widening in the city centre. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Icecreamsin's national animal is the Cow, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Icecreamsin's influence in Sweet City rose from "Dominator" to "Hermit".
- : Icecreamsin was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- : Icecreamsin voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commercial Arbitration Recognition".
- : Icecreamsin voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Syria".
- : Icecreamsin voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Altino".
- : Icecreamsin voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Altino".
- : Icecreamsin voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ensuring Effectual Recycling".
- : Icecreamsin was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Icecreamsin applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Following new legislation in Icecreamsin, historic buildings are being demolished to allow for road-widening in the city centre.
Endorsements Received: None.