The Empire of I Got A Feeling is a huge, genial nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, irreverence towards religion, and absence of drug laws. The hard-working, democratic population of 306 million I Got A Feelingians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The tiny, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Welfare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 5.7%.
The strong I Got A Feelingian economy, worth 22.3 trillion Malarkeys a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with significant contributions from Pizza Delivery, Retail, and Information Technology. Average income is 73,016 Malarkeys, with the richest citizens earning 7.5 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is a problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. I Got A Feeling's national animal is the Hound, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The United Socialist Army of MNA 18th Infantry Regiment dismissed I Got A Feeling as SweetDreamsOfChingis of The Holy Empire of the Waifu Republic.
- : I Got A Feeling's influence in Armies of Sweets rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : I Got A Feeling relocated from Artificial Solar System to Armies of Sweets.
- : I Got A Feeling's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : I Got A Feeling's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : I Got A Feeling's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : I Got A Feeling resigned from the World Assembly.
- : I Got A Feeling was endorsed by The Republic of Olympia WA.
- : I Got A Feeling was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : I Got A Feeling relocated from The Allied Nations of Egalaria to Artificial Solar System.