|Leader||King Gustaf I|
|Animal||Brown Hyukaian Lion|
The Commonwealth of Hyukai is a huge, efficient nation, ruled by King Gustaf I with an even hand, and renowned for its unlimited-speed roads, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, hard-working, devout population of 947 million Hyukaians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cappareus. The average income tax rate is 72.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Hyukaian economy, worth 70.2 trillion Skrovas a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 74,089 Skrovas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
Imitation is the sincerest form of felony, kindergartners' favourite dance move is the stop-drop-and-roll, lawyers turn down litigation cases and corporate work in order to focus on lucrative public defence work, and judicial robes are the country's hottest fashion trend. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Hyukai's national animal is the Brown Hyukaian Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Hyukai, judicial robes are the country's hottest fashion trend.
- : Following new legislation in Hyukai, lawyers turn down litigation cases and corporate work in order to focus on lucrative public defence work.
- : Hyukai endorsed The Federation of Ukrusia.
- : Following new legislation in Hyukai, kindergartners' favourite dance move is the stop-drop-and-roll.
- : Hyukai voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Ellenburg".
- : Hyukai voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Native Prairies and Grasslands".
- : Following new legislation in Hyukai, imitation is the sincerest form of felony.
- : Following new legislation in Hyukai, several inches are being added to first class seating.
- : Hyukai was endorsed by The Kingdom of Romsland.
- : Hyukai endorsed The Kingdom of Romsland.
Endorsements Received: 21 » Segentova, Nhoor, Vancouvia, Einnstadt, Eurania, Keomora, Ostehaar, Aizcona, Verdon, Essena, Osemira, Biaten, Chasia, The United Partitions, Nadiharu, Lesva, Frajland, Recherche, Serpoje, Kuvo, and Romsland.