|Capital||Rottweiler And Dachshund|
The Confederation of Hyon Delta is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Mark Sto with an even hand, and notable for its smutty television, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.747 billion Hyons enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rottweiler And Dachshund. The average income tax rate is 64.1%.
The powerhouse Hyon economy, worth 255 trillion Dollars a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 68,204 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
The television adaptation of Jennifer Government is the most popular program in the nation, the Fashion Channel can only be viewed on widescreen TVs, the newest shade developed by Hyon Delta's dye industry has been dubbed 'Agent Orange', and signatures have been replaced with illegible scribbles. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Hyon Delta's national animal is the Pioneerish Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Hyon Delta was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education and Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Following new legislation in Hyon Delta, signatures have been replaced with illegible scribbles.
- : Following new legislation in Hyon Delta, the newest shade developed by Hyon Delta's dye industry has been dubbed 'Agent Orange'.
- : Following new legislation in Hyon Delta, the Fashion Channel can only be viewed on widescreen TVs.
- : Following new legislation in Hyon Delta, the television adaptation of Jennifer Government is the most popular program in the nation.
- : Hyon Delta endorsed The Kingdom of Verensika.
- : Hyon Delta was endorsed by The Kingdom of Verensika.
- : Hyon Delta voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : Hyon Delta voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting People with Disabilities".
- : Hyon Delta altered its national flag.
Endorsements Received: 73 » Turbeaux, Novian Republics, Ruinenlust, Ransium, Feladria, Window Land, Eryndlynd, Taco Respublic, Candlewhisper Archive, Reannia, Canaltia, The Void Territories, Frieden-und Freudenland, Verdant Haven, The Black Forrest, Ziotah and Riverside, Love and Nature, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Chilledsville, Ordand, Artemis, Ironic Remarks, Forgotten Beauty, Entitize, Kawastyselir, Ownzone, Octopus Islands, Cat-Herders United, Bregaria, Lura, Tur Ada, Caterasia, Cheloboria, Appendia, Blon Gre, Anachronolandia, Pen Blanityion, Atsvea, Tscharva, Middle Barael, Deontologia, Effazio, Bananaistan, Girelna, Ashrah, Roless, Alcantaria, Norginlajicratefe, Cikya, Jutsa, and 23 others.East Stederland, Simbolon, The Most Serene Republicans, Terrabod, Crowacia, Kannap, Garbelia, Hommeres, Edible Plywood, Blue Nagia, The Cypher Nine, Zinguanaville, Uniania Geeth, The Rhuarc Bastion, Cuillin, Sove Pow, The Long Valley, Adaline, Litauengrad, Einswenn, Hoochlandia, Rivienland, and Verensika.