|Capital||Rottweiler and Dachshund|
The Confederation of Hyon Delta is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Thomas Makazza with a fair hand, and remarkable for its infamous sell-swords, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 4.629 billion Hyons hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rottweiler and Dachshund. The average income tax rate is 74.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Hyon economy, worth 288 trillion Dollars a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Pizza Delivery, Book Publishing, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 62,416 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Engineers are reinventing the wheel, police officers that upset their bosses get assigned to 24 hour stakeouts of bike sheds, monocled merchants with funny accents are applying for Hyon citizenship in droves, and the government has adopted a "Lightning Never Strikes Twice" approach to dealing with natural disasters. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Hyon Delta's national animal is the Pioneerish Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Hyon Delta voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Imkiville".
- : Hyon Delta voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "International Salvage Laws"".
- : Hyon Delta voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Ban on Conversion Therapy"".
- : Hyon Delta altered its national flag.
- : Hyon Delta endorsed The Kingdom of The Wisteria Islands.
- : Hyon Delta was endorsed by The Kingdom of The Wisteria Islands.
- : Hyon Delta was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare and the Top 10% for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Hyon Delta was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Hyon Delta was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Following new legislation in Hyon Delta, the government has adopted a "Lightning Never Strikes Twice" approach to dealing with natural disasters.
Endorsements Received: 89 » Turbeaux, Novian Republics, Ruinenlust, Ransium, Feladria, Window Land, Eryndlynd, Taco Respublic, Candlewhisper Archive, Canaltia, The Void Territories, Frieden-und Freudenland, Verdant Haven, The Black Forrest, Ziotah and Riverside, Love and Nature, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Chilledsville, Ordand, Artemis, Ironic Remarks, Forgotten Beauty, Entitize, Kawastyselir, Ownzone, Octopus Islands, Cat-Herders United, Bregaria, Lura, Caterasia, Cheloboria, Appendia, Anachronolandia, Pen Blanityion, Atsvea, Tscharva, Middle Barael, Deontologia, Effazio, Bananaistan, Girelna, Ashrah, Roless, Alcantaria, Norginlajicratefe, Jutsa, Simbolon, The Most Serene Republicans, Terrabod, Crowacia, and 39 others.Kannap, Garbelia, Edible Plywood, Blue Nagia, The Cypher Nine, Zinguanaville, Uniania Geeth, The Rhuarc Bastion, Cuillin, Litauengrad, Einswenn, Hoochlandia, Uan aa Boa, Zerkyr Xiszczy, The Fabulous Islands, Daarwyrth, New Ladavia, Dasche, Doxstern, Democratic Republic of Cacusia, New Kvenland, Bunkaiia, Felinetopia, Difinbelk 2, Kyratistani, Londombia, New Latin Locality, Fartsniffage, Twiliydawn, Pythaga, Wizardonia, East Skirsburg, Adezku, Lugnan, Shalotte, Kepler-0085, Eaven, New Julunaphra, and The Wisteria Islands.