|Capital||Rottweiler And Dachshund|
The Federation of Hyon Delta is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Mark Sto with an even hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, state-planned economy, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.802 billion Hyons enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The enormous, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rottweiler And Dachshund. The average income tax rate is 67.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Hyon economy, worth 162 trillion Dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Cheese Exports, and Pizza Delivery. Average income is 58,126 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The song 'They Got an Awful Lot of Coffee in Hyon Delta' is a smash hit, inter-species marriages are ignored by the government, Scoutmasters debate whether luxury log cabins defeat the purpose of camping, and bicyclists are banned from major roads. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Hyon Delta's national animal is the Pioneerish Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Hyon Delta was reclassified from "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Hyon Delta was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare and Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Hyon Delta voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend The Red Fleet"".
- : Hyon Delta voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Marine Protection Act".
- : Hyon Delta was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Hyon Delta was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise".
- : Hyon Delta was endorsed by The Republic of New Ladavia.
- : Hyon Delta endorsed The Planetary Alliance of Jutsa.
- : Hyon Delta voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Valanora".
- : Hyon Delta voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Restrictions on Forced Eugenics".
Endorsements Received: 66 » Turbeaux, Novian Republics, Ruinenlust, Ransium, Feladria, Window Land, Eryndlynd, Taco Respublic, Candlewhisper Archive, Reannia, Canaltia, The Void Territories, Frieden-und Freudenland, Verdant Haven, The Black Forrest, Ziotah and Riverside, Love and Nature, Vanenia, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Eaven, Dwardossa, Chilledsville, Edible Plywood, Ordand, Artemis, Ironic Remarks, Forgotten Beauty, Entitize, Kawastyselir, Ownzone, Greyveldt, Octopus Islands, Cat-Herders United, Bregaria, Lura, Tur Ada, Caterasia, Cheloboria, Appendia, Blon Gre, Anachronolandia, Pen Blanityion, Atsvea, Pythaga, Tscharva, Middle Barael, Deontologia, Effazio, Kinectia, Bananaistan, and 16 others.Girelna, New Kvenland, Ashrah, Talgarth, Roless, Alcantaria, Norginlajicratefe, South Wal Saland, Forestal, BEKM, Oryx the Mad God, La Merced, Cikya, Jutsa, East Stederland, and New Ladavia.