The Republic of Hyenhnam is a massive, efficient nation, remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, restrictive gun laws, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 1.503 billion Hyenhnamians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kheygyah. The average income tax rate is 92.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Hyenhnamian economy, worth 139 trillion bitcoins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. Average income is 92,536 bitcoins, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
White strait-jackets are the new orange jumpsuits, mechanics are often exhausted by their work, there have been reports of people marrying housepets, and shady doctors seem to have impeccable records. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Hyenhnam's national animal is the kiwi, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Hyenhnam was endorsed by The Commonwealth of The Langburn Islands.
- : Hyenhnam voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Roavin".
- : Hyenhnam voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Gay Panic defense Ban".
- : Following new legislation in Hyenhnam, shady doctors seem to have impeccable records.
- : Following new legislation in Hyenhnam, there have been reports of people marrying housepets.
- : Following new legislation in Hyenhnam, mechanics are often exhausted by their work.
- : Hyenhnam was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Following new legislation in Hyenhnam, white strait-jackets are the new orange jumpsuits.
- : Following new legislation in Hyenhnam, roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews.
- : Following new legislation in Hyenhnam, bike rage is all the rage.
Endorsements Received: 101 » Aumeltopia, Erinor, Ralphburg, Corgitopiaa, Aidenfieeld, Qvait, The Worst army of, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, PenguinPies, Crystal Creation, Land Without Shrimp, New Briantown, Bleakfoot, Neu Vanderberg, Amerion, Wehraboos, Bawkie, Farengeto, Belschaft, Midand, Tsunamy, Concrete Slab, Sandaoguo, Laamiva, The Filippinas, Andinla, Hanguk-Nippon, Volaworand, Ebonhand, West Pastafaria, Auphelia, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Merevane, Tepertopia, Kandorith, Nowa Europa, Phanama, Purple Hyacinth, Royaltica, Bartonia Nova, Brunier, Alfama, Marinho Islands, Sedunn, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Southern Numenor, Curlyhoward, Direwolf1, Seliyan progressive Islands, Isle of Glastonbury, and 51 others.Doraya, Ancient Slobovia, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Eskvenn, Noire Denholm, Jehenna, The Plebeian States, Stoniamera, The Solar System Scope, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, Rabbitz, Apartment 11F, Canmore, Shefino, Rotenaplistan, Bergenu, Beepee, Tughampton, The Imperial Frost Federation, Armonitopia, Blondiesland, Rebel-topia, Treir, Synarion, Wakandan Tribes, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Pamela And Hepatitis, Bear Connors Paradiso, Wallechi, New Goldman, Steampunk Engineers, Holota, Qawe, The Altan, Seythennia, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Bichedder, NIGHTRAY, Libedistan, West Bridgeport, Westenhald, Drystar, New Belgrade, Gonrati, The United Australian States, LadyRebels, Ipugao, East Nagaland, and The Langburn Islands.