|Leader||Emperor Ayal I of Fortuna|
|Faith||The Church of Enlightenment|
The Senatorial Empire of Hycronesia is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Emperor Ayal I of Fortuna with an even hand, and notable for its pith helmet sales, ubiquitous missile silos, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate population of 2.324 billion Hycronesians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Fortuna. The average income tax rate is 67.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Hycronesian economy, worth 329 trillion Hycers a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 141,618 Hycers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.8 times as much as the poorest.
Streakers swamp all public events in order to bare it all, bored politicians often entertain themselves with games of Simon during important votes, the nation has opened its arms to an influx of refugees, and a new "thought police" branch is being developed. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Hycronesia's national animal is the Cuvier's Rail, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The Church of Enlightenment.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Hycronesia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nicest Citizens and Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Hycronesia, a new "thought police" branch is being developed.
- : Following new legislation in Hycronesia, the nation has opened its arms to an influx of refugees.
- : Following new legislation in Hycronesia, bored politicians often entertain themselves with games of Simon during important votes.
- : Following new legislation in Hycronesia, streakers swamp all public events in order to bare it all.
- : Following new legislation in Hycronesia, the mining industry has taken a hit from tighter environmental regulations.
- : Following new legislation in Hycronesia, elections are won by the candidate who makes the best 'yo mama' jokes.
- : Hycronesia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : Hycronesia lodged a message on the Lazarus Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Hycronesia, children cry as government officials steal their water pistols.
Endorsements Received: 119 » Killer Kitty, Aflana, Treadwellia, Imkiville, Kaskardia, Edranian Land, Tiegenhof, Aigania, The Copper States, Guiness Freaks, Captain Apollo, New Rogernomics, Margandy, Varotium, Aaecilia, Axixic, Kurtivia, Harmoneia, Astalen, Courlany, Bobs raider puppet, Aguaria Major, Scani, Yamany, Ensci, Nargorthia, Haviarda, Sireco, Halliway, West Amerika, Malayas, Americastrailia, Mzeusia, Caybow, Galfni, The Torrentin, Loftegen 2, Seatlantis, Custadia, Leonism, Dracovis, Marcellinople, Paline, Burning Pants, Leton, Darkium, Aleckandor, RadRoachInc, Wishper, Arkins, and 69 others.Apicem Rapax, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Fluffiness, Ergtrini, Coning, Rommanda, Sombrassino, The Great Shepherds, Sharps inc, Russiane, Mainze, SunnyPhiladelphia, Othan, Kan Po, Pioneer Pool, Aegis-5, Sophisica, Makdon, The Pharcyde, Ramagiest, Emperor PJ, Red-Black Scar, The Celestial Lands, FreedRicks, Li Ka Shing Administrative Region, Lazarene Ryccia, Wintermoot III, Xracona, Perchan, Hickerbilly, Nova Zemlya, The Daedric Lords, Greygard, Bhiff, Technocracy Borg, The Illusian Empire, Middle Ketalia, Port Flynt, Egyptos, Altmar, Volac, Derthal, Dhan, Ithania, Republic of South Carolina, Snoodum, The Salvation States, Eastern Cluddeziania, The Utopian Initiative, Lingord, Steel Vagabonds, Nilfheimr, The most Peaceful Land of Paisland, Your Imaginary Friend, Kamyabi, Denado, Ireland Isles, Leper Messiah, Sinyal, Capercom, Miriflower, Auralon, Grossadmiral Der Lowe, Richtera, Sulfux, Lake Flotillas, Rangers Brotherhood, The New California Republic, and General Mike.