The United Republic of Hussony is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by President Hakam with an even hand, and notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, zero percent divorce rate, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, devout population of 2.474 billion Hussonyians are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
The enormous, moralistic, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Karonwa. The average income tax rate is 95.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Hussonyian economy, worth 365 trillion Runas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 147,899 Runas, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Walls don't have ears, the bonfire of the old paper records can be seen for miles around Karonwa, retirement homes are often fitted with luxurious suites, and tuba players are paid to quietly whisper into their instruments. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Hussony's national animal is the Hawk, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Hussony was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Hussony endorsed The Christmas Extravaganza of Pilipinas and Malaya.
- : Hussony was endorsed by The Christmas Extravaganza of Pilipinas and Malaya.
- : Following new legislation in Hussony, tuba players are paid to quietly whisper into their instruments.
- : Following new legislation in Hussony, retirement homes are often fitted with luxurious suites.
- : Following new legislation in Hussony, the bonfire of the old paper records can be seen for miles around Karonwa.
- : Hussony voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Aurelia"".
- : Hussony was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Hussony, walls don't have ears.
- : Following new legislation in Hussony, Hussony has taken the radical step of electing its future leaders.
Endorsements Received: 41 » Thracia Republic, Slavonia and Srijem, Leranditale, Troltovia, Friemenn, Saint Domingo, Imperium Anglorum, Fauzjhia, Yahlia, The Seven Provinces, Irminsulia, Jim the Baptist, Ahma, Northern German Federation, The New Nordic Union, Dizgovzy, Greate San Marino, Hexace, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Caustralia, Rivierenland, St Scarlett, Kaspinia, Pazano, Regnum Italiae, Dark Matter, Republic of Satherland, An Clar, Wombelland, Hameed, Alienage, Outer Sparta, Thracia and Crimea, Eski, Birdopiane, Kenmoria WA Mission, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, The Kingdom of Denmark, GanymedEuropa, Feria-Alkaline, and Pilipinas and Malaya.