The People's Republic of Hussija is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, avant-garde cinema, and stringent health and safety legislation. The devout population of 674 million Hussijans are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
The enormous, moralistic, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Spirituality, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nová Praha. The average income tax rate is 78.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Hussijan economy, worth 42.0 trillion lidové zlatoes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Uranium Mining, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 62,323 lidové zlatoes, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Civic leaders eagerly encourage sinners to spend more time on their knees, tribal villagers hide behind the sofa when missionaries knock at their doors, Leader's told that love often manifests itself through homicidal four-lettered litanies, and politicians that report exaggerated crowd sizes for their speeches are dismissed for being delusional. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Hussija's national animal is the dove, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Hussija voted against the World Assembly Resolution "WA Misrepresentation Governance".
- : Following new legislation in Hussija, politicians that report exaggerated crowd sizes for their speeches are dismissed for being delusional.
- : Following new legislation in Hussija, Leader's told that love often manifests itself through homicidal four-lettered litanies.
- : Following new legislation in Hussija, tribal villagers hide behind the sofa when missionaries knock at their doors.
- : Following new legislation in Hussija, civic leaders eagerly encourage sinners to spend more time on their knees.
- : Hussija voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Injunct The Crown Dependency of Hong Kong".
- : Hussija was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of East Scoth.
- : Hussija endorsed The Free Land of Kulinstan.
- : Hussija endorsed The Most Serene Republic of Khrysa.
- : Hussija endorsed The People's Republic of Grealais.
Endorsements Received: 66 » Marxist Land of Peoples, Zaratov, Soviet Trailer Park, Coung Komands, North Amherst, Gogosia, Catlandiah, Midterra, Tse-Tung, Volgograd Communes, Kuukamonga, Vops, Jtracome87stan, Communist Union of Rus, Vilvorika, Henchikurin, Kawany, Sauros, Caspersland, Aotearoa Zealand, Hellenic Socialist State, Nuevo Roatan, Rorlenland, Zaeli, Fermenstan, Sarmanov, SIX SIX SIX, The Great Comrades of the Revolution, Sterkspruit, Civilnova, Crimson Terra, Fizzopolis, Ragnaria, The hellish empire of BCC, Pissing Yourself, Hoshikuni, Republic of Braz, Sincadenas, Audiania, Fibish, Kagtopia, Halle and Morgan, True Proportionality, Anmife, Germannia, Indomalfil, Ngocnoc, Belladone, One Land, Xyrron, and 16 others.Neo-Commune, Geezy For Life, Infidel State, Rhenna, United States of the Serbian Republics, United Asahi, Tourettesia, Khoridan, Cookie Run, Erosodom, Larger Green Plants, The Turkic Common Wealth, Sorissia, New Kan Ana Islands, Kedem, and East Scoth.