The Commonwealth of Husac is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Adam B with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working population of 1.949 billion Husacians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 75.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Husacian economy, worth 187 trillion social credits a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is 95,993 social credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Politicians constantly ring their voters to remind them how good a job they're doing, extreme political groups are outlawed, EULAs remind customers that "Private Mode" is a browser setting rather than a promise, and would-be emigrants are told "abandon all hope all ye who would exit here". Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Husac's national animal is the Vulture, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Husac was endorsed by The Suoɔᴉʇdǝɔǝp ǝʇoΛ of Overthinkers.
- : Husac was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : Following new legislation in Husac, would-be emigrants are told "abandon all hope all ye who would exit here".
- : Husac was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Husac, EULAs remind customers that "Private Mode" is a browser setting rather than a promise.
- : Following new legislation in Husac, extreme political groups are outlawed.
- : Following new legislation in Husac, politicians constantly ring their voters to remind them how good a job they're doing.
- : Husac was endorsed by The PɐɹƃuᴉuǝpɐɹɐɥɐW of Nagaraningrad.
- : Husac voted against the World Assembly Resolution "On Interregional Recruitment".
- : Husac voted for the World Assembly Resolution "World Assembly Border Policy".
Endorsements Received: 34 » Giovanniland, Dilber, Fujai, Fuentana, Wyndward, Orcatortugs, Liberillia, Mathematania, Westwind, Tropical Isles, Bhang Bhang Duc, Rowdy, Condonohia, Archonina, Mackieron, Wellington Bingbong, Wickedly evil people, Mediobogdum, Twisted Duality, Hamburg Neo, Lodiberdade, Weratt, Plarland Amex, Orson Welles, Kittenlicious, Shaktirajya, The North American Assembly, Fumafuma, Terra Socialiste, Couninia, Papercuts and Skittles, Santos-Dominius, Nagaraningrad, and Overthinkers.