The Celtic Empire of Hungorous is a colossal, cultured nation, notable for its punitive income tax rates, restrictive gun laws, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 9.558 billion Hungarians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 90.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Hungarian economy, worth 635 trillion Pounds a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 66,504 Pounds, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Hungarian housewives become unusually flustered when thinking about Leader, homeowners on prime real estate have been seen dodging giant bulldozers with cartoon characters painted on them, interest in globalism never flags, and paper and ink publications are subsidised by the government to keep them in the black. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Hungorous's national animal is the Bald Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Catholism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Hungorous was endorsed by The Community of Fluffiness.
- : Hungorous was endorsed by The Blessed Kingdom of Custadia.
- : Hungorous was endorsed by The Sacred Imperial States of Denado.
- : Hungorous was endorsed by The Questionable Existence of Your Imaginary Friend.
- : Hungorous was endorsed by The Kingdom of New Rogernomics.
- : Hungorous was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Governments.
- : Hungorous voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Land of Kings and Emperors".
- : Hungorous was endorsed by The Lazarus Home of Galiantus of Americastrailia.
- : Following new legislation in Hungorous, paper and ink publications are subsidised by the government to keep them in the black.
- : Hungorous was endorsed by The Toblerone Trees of The Pharcyde.
Endorsements Received: 13 » Treadwellia, Scani, Nargorthia, Loftegen 2, Derthal, Li Ka Shing Administrative Region, The Pharcyde, Americastrailia, New Rogernomics, Your Imaginary Friend, Denado, Custadia, and Fluffiness.