The Republic of Human InSanity is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, zero percent divorce rate, and irreverence towards religion. The quiet, industrious population of 695 million Human InSanityians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 57.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Human InSanityian economy, worth 19.7 trillion InSanities a year, is quite specialized and led by the Basket Weaving industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Pizza Delivery, and Automobile Manufacturing. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 28,338 InSanities, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Newspapers may not print any negative stories about the government, the institution of marriage is held sacred and strictly enforced, unsolved crimes are often pinned on veterans with PTSD, and wigged-out hunters report playing croquet with the Queen of Hearts. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Human InSanity's national animal is the Human, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Human InSanity was endorsed by The Colony of New Haivon.
- : Human InSanity was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Human InSanity was endorsed by The Free Land of Vengeance up on those who invades.
- : Human InSanity was endorsed by The Community of Echoes Act 3.
- : Human InSanity was endorsed by The Unsound Methods of 3XH181T A.
- : Human InSanity's influence in Shinka rose from "Zero" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Human InSanity endorsed The Operatives of XCOM Project.
- : Human InSanity endorsed The Free Land of Vengeance up on those who invades.
- : Human InSanity relocated from Lolis paradise to Shinka.
- : Human InSanity's influence in Lolis paradise rose from "Zero" to "Vassal".