The Holy Lucky Golden Spear of Hulldom is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Gustave Ardriel with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, infamous sell-swords, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 4.908 billion Hulldomians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gorton City. The average income tax rate is 86.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Hulldomian economy, worth 906 trillion Great Pounds a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 184,784 Great Pounds, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The people's love for Gustave Ardriel is little more than self-preservation, the government raises tariffs on a weekly basis, UFO sightings are listed daily in the morning news, and Thomas the Spank Engine is the most popular and controversial children's show in the nation. Crime is totally unknown. Hulldom's national animal is the Driven Snake, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Hulldom was endorsed by The Shoot-Anythin' Holy State of LardBoy.
- : Hulldom lodged a message on the Thaecia Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Hulldom, Thomas the Spank Engine is the most popular and controversial children's show in the nation.
- : Hulldom was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Dykataar.
- : Hulldom endorsed The Commonwealth of Arkley Commonwealth.
- : Hulldom endorsed The Azure Blue Monarchy of Taungu.
- : Following new legislation in Hulldom, UFO sightings are listed daily in the morning news.
- : Following new legislation in Hulldom, the government raises tariffs on a weekly basis.
- : Hulldom was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Following new legislation in Hulldom, the people's love for Gustave Ardriel is little more than self-preservation.
Endorsements Received: 22 » Cerdenia, Zermanny, Marvinville, Astoryia, Rushenberg, Indian Genius, Karnozia, Rhodesae, Ermica, Rayekka, World Trade, German Moravia, Brototh, Compassaria, Labouristic London, Thiti, Gross Osterreich, Marie Byrd, Besancia, Pendors, Dykataar, and LardBoy.