The Queendom of Hukaa is a massive, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, pith helmet sales, and ban on automobiles. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 1.484 billion Hukaans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Law & Order, and Healthcare also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Quean City. The average income tax rate is 58.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Hukaan economy, worth 84.7 trillion Coins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 57,094 Coins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
There has been a rapid increase of noise complaints over the sound of buzzing bees, artists from across the nation compete to renovate the restrooms of old government buildings, in musicals everybody's a little bit racist, and government officials sit helplessly as they are labelled 'Pompous Womples' by celebrities. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Hukaa's national animal is the Bonobo, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Kneeling.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Hukaa was endorsed by The Cossack Weapons Wholesaler of Wassily Universal Rifling Company.
- : Hukaa was endorsed by The Free Land of Tjabino.
- : Following new legislation in Hukaa, government officials sit helplessly as they are labelled 'Pompous Womples' by celebrities.
- : Following new legislation in Hukaa, in musicals everybody's a little bit racist.
- : Following new legislation in Hukaa, artists from across the nation compete to renovate the restrooms of old government buildings.
- : Following new legislation in Hukaa, there has been a rapid increase of noise complaints over the sound of buzzing bees.
- : Following new legislation in Hukaa, enemy navies sail within bombardment range of major coastal cities with impunity.
- : Hukaa voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Association".
- : Following new legislation in Hukaa, babysitters are a thing of the past.
- : Following new legislation in Hukaa, children prefer to begin their day with push-ups rather than breakfast.
Endorsements Received: 109 » Treadwellia, Nucular, Devinsburg, United States of Sarjania, Axixic, Highchii, Guiness Freaks, Auralon, Frankender, Enjuku, Altamont, Ashoy, Burning Pants, Flurf, Ecchi Unlimited, SerbianHolyEmpire, Zinertia, Pepper Island Democratica Freeland Papri, Sandbrook, The Civitas Islands, TashRakwen, The Sigometh Dynasty, Skin Nation The Second, GOOD MORAL COUNTRY, Nova Zemlya, Ni Hon, Gloriton, Vlawarkay, The Awen, Xalivstonia, Capercom, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Darcaethir, Steel Vagabonds, Aphrogantus, Aleckandor, Bongrovia, Altmar, Grungeheads, Antolica, 1482, Kamikaze89, Hika Monith, Zherid, Lazarene Ryccia, Port Flynt, Arkanik, Lamnatia, Aaecilia, Mainze, and 59 others.Nargorthia, Uhanda, Imperial Saber, Emperor PJ, Mezoviaf, Trumps Dictatorship, The Islands of Colwell, Tinbo, The Celestial Lands, Marcellinople, Praenestia, Lowelian, Othan, Caybow, Courlany, Denado, Debussy, Partenopean Republic, Whale Republic, Cyrilla, Lovenrople, Aigania, Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo, Russiane, Darqas, Leonism, Dotian, Silver Minner, Humanistical, Bicantia, Ellsonian Dominion, Darkium, Havenist, Narwhalsgomoo, Calicate, Potted Plants United, Tetik, Catopia2, The New Frostarian Union, The United Anglo-sphere, Burikinia, Independent Northeast, The Salvation States, Bobs raider puppet, New Rogernomics, Aguaria Major, DaPiFanatic, FulfiLland, Surd, Issrak-om, ImperialisLorderon, Mordant, Tolfaer, Normianm Empire, The Edderalish Empire, Fanadia, Klaisur, Tjabino, and Wassily Universal Rifling Company.