|Leader||Confederal Comissar Iósif Jrioukarin|
The Confederation of Republics of Huelistan is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Confederal Comissar Iósif Jrioukarin with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, national health service, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 7.707 billion Huelistanis are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Huelingrad. The average income tax rate is 99.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Huelistani economy, worth a remarkable 1,849 trillion New Credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 239,917 New Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Confederal Comissar Iósif Jrioukarin panders to nontraditional families, people accuse the government of being in bed with Big Safety, refugees from other nations are flocking to Huelistan's border, and third world countries are rich in "I Love Huelingrad" t-shirts. Crime is totally unknown. Huelistan's national animal is the lynx, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Huelistan, third world countries are rich in "I Love Huelingrad" t-shirts.
- : Following new legislation in Huelistan, refugees from other nations are flocking to Huelistan's border.
- : Huelistan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Sterilisation of Minors etc".
- : Following new legislation in Huelistan, people accuse the government of being in bed with Big Safety.
- : Following new legislation in Huelistan, Confederal Comissar Iósif Jrioukarin panders to nontraditional families.
- : Following new legislation in Huelistan, the nation's universities are often mistaken for foreign embassies.
- : Huelistan endorsed The Athenian Republic of Free Atlantis.
- : Huelistan was endorsed by The Athenian Republic of Free Atlantis.
- : Huelistan endorsed The Holy Empire of Republic of Yugoslavia.
- : Huelistan endorsed The Federal Republic of Ikheria.
Endorsements Received: 28 » Kethania, Novopangaea, Dindrenzi, Socialised Capital, Uinted Communist of Africa, The United Kindom under Socialist Rule, Illeron, Alangrad, The Peoples Vanguard, Shamian, Wirkungsgrad, Tekaroe Islands, Itre, Marxmeans, Soviet Socialist Armenia, Vulga, Soviet Felines, Stalin Lands, East Boulevard, New Kletersia, Palmerstown SSR, Sodoran Alesia, Transbiansylvania, A Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland, Pazakistan, Ikheria, Republic of Yugoslavia, and Free Atlantis.