The Plurinational State of Huayramarca is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Marta Mamani with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, unlimited-speed roads, and soft-spoken computers. The compassionate population of 7.777 billion Huayramarquinos enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Chuquiago. The average income tax rate is 90.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Huayramarquino economy, worth a remarkable 1,064 trillion Intis a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 136,824 Intis, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Surveillance cameras are banned, wilderness-dwelling hermits are surprised to find railway stations on their front doorsteps, conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings, and people have become comfortably numb. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Huayramarca's national animal is the Condor, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Christianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Huayramarca was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise".
- : Huayramarca was reclassified from "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Huayramarca voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate The Crown Dependency of Hong Kong".
- : Huayramarca voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Safe Transportation of Hazardous Materials".
- : Following new legislation in Huayramarca, people have become comfortably numb.
- : Following new legislation in Huayramarca, conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings.
- : Following new legislation in Huayramarca, wilderness-dwelling hermits are surprised to find railway stations on their front doorsteps.
- : Huayramarca was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Zombies and the Top 10% for Most Survivors.
- : Huayramarca was cleansed by a Level 3 Mechanized Tactical Zombie Elimination Squad from The United Communities of Legalese, killing 339 million zombies and restoring to an undecided nation!
- : Huayramarca was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Zombified.