The Republic of Hrimland is a huge, genial nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, compulsory military service, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 304 million Hrimlandians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Healthcare, and Education. The average income tax rate is 27.2%.
The Hrimlandian economy, worth 14.1 trillion dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Cheese Exports, and Retail. Average income is 46,467 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
The government has declared its commitment to multilateralism, Maxtopian tourists make expensive pilgrimages to Hrimland City to enjoy their national art, citizens are prohibited from raising their voice above thirty decibels in commercial districts, and Big Agriculture has the government by the nuts. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Hrimland's national animal is the fox, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Hrimland was endorsed by The Republic of Radrow.
- : Hrimland was endorsed by The People's Republic of Cruts Cithe.
- : Hrimland was endorsed by The Sultanate of Selangortupia.
- : Hrimland was endorsed by The Snarky Solar Observer of Bhang Bhang Duc.
- : Hrimland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : Following new legislation in Hrimland, Big Agriculture has the government by the nuts.
- : Following new legislation in Hrimland, citizens are prohibited from raising their voice above thirty decibels in commercial districts.
- : Following new legislation in Hrimland, Maxtopian tourists make expensive pilgrimages to Hrimland City to enjoy their national art.
- : Hrimland was endorsed by The United States of The Tropical Archipelago.
- : Hrimland was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Anilis.
Endorsements Received: 118 » Giovanniland, United Adaikes, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, DiscGolfLand, Later Green, Muad-Dib, Galaxy Meows, Hyzante, Leukogeras, Wickedly evil people, Jigsland, Mediobogdum, Liyen, Astra Prime, Hongg Kong, Kraboch, Safiz, Solsetur, Chaos Realm of Lavoria, Freday, Glorious Existence, Willow Gate, Huochen, Pulitoland, Hoile, The Undivided, Nes Repuland, Dalian Republic, Neulant, Hamburg Neo, The United Republic of Westend, Maanaim, Albyion Kingdom, Escapitania, Cro Magnon, Sovatat, Freewillistan, New Belia, Hochinium, Southeastern Command, Gozar, Oktals Arz, Haetonia, Mucht, Shaktirajya, Q The Almighty, Twisted Duality, Atheist States of Philippines, IthaquaCDN, Santos-Dominius, and 68 others.Hanumandia, The Theeserrasland, The Big Kingdom of Spain, Infinite Star, Ingentis Novus, Pandaland II, Greg Tucker, Marina Nova, Corbeil, Osmari, Westwind, Tithio, Almenga, Kisovec, Fallgriffin, Red Neverwinter, Archonina, Guitermot, Common Good, Priscillqa, Crazy Waters, Shackleduck, Apaky, Dei Afterglow, Sufys, Mirchusko, Apexiala, Arvladma, Vlobbania, Thessalian, Tacotrees, Brackadia, Peourouin, Kokomixaria, Av Libertas Vindex, Gryphonian Alliance, IndyCar Racing, Sniper Slayers, Ruyilala, Elianio, Kiensu, IndioI, Rowdy, Greynne, Hungarian Europe, Overthinkers, The Greater Rizal, Tofuya, Darrland, Dilber, Reino de Sousa, Kuroi Islands, New Caterse, Blue Bubble, Sindria, Sensorland, Anuubis, Condonohia, Amieden, Soudendia, Triestine, Gresterasland, Bitar, Anilis, Bhang Bhang Duc, Selangortupia, Cruts Cithe, and Radrow.