The Thorned Rose of House Tyrell is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Tim Stark with an even hand, and renowned for its burgeoning Serpent population. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 14.086 billion Westerosis have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Spirituality, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Highgarden. The average income tax rate is 33.6%.
The House Tyrellian economy, worth 530 trillion Roses a year, is quite specialized and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Furniture Restoration, Automobile Manufacturing, and Retail. Average income is 37,661 Roses, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
The Seven has been named as House Tyrell's national religion, House Tyrell has designated Highgarden as its capital city, and Tim Stark has just been declared ruler of House Tyrell in an international press conference. Crime is moderate. House Tyrell's national animal is the Serpent, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The Seven.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : House Tyrell's influence in The United States Of Moltisia rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : House Tyrell's influence in The United States Of Moltisia rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : House Tyrell resigned from the World Assembly.
- : House Tyrell's influence in The United States Of Moltisia rose from "Zero" to "Squire".
- : House Tyrell relocated from Artificial Solar System to The United States Of Moltisia.
- : House Tyrell endorsed The Republic of Zakarion14.
- : House Tyrell endorsed The Empire of Corvo-2.
- : House Tyrell endorsed The Republic of Light33.
- : House Tyrell was endorsed by The Republic of Vicar Amelia.
- : House Tyrell endorsed The Republic of Vicar Amelia.