The Bears of House Mormont is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its burgeoning Bear population. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 11.848 billion House Mormontians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Social Policy, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 33.3%.
The House Mormontian economy, worth 430 trillion Crowns a year, is quite specialized and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Woodchip Exports, and Retail. Average income is 36,322 Crowns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is moderate. House Mormont's national animal is the Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : House Mormont's influence in ItBeLikeThatSometimes rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : House Mormont's influence in ItBeLikeThatSometimes rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : House Mormont altered its national flag.
- : House Mormont resigned from the World Assembly.
- : House Mormont's influence in ItBeLikeThatSometimes rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : House Mormont relocated from Artificial Solar System to ItBeLikeThatSometimes.
- : House Mormont was endorsed by The Republic of GoldenEye Jack.
- : House Mormont endorsed The Dominion of Quenching Thirst.
- : House Mormont endorsed The Republic of Ioke 35.
- : House Mormont endorsed The Republic of Orlando di Lasso.