The Kingdom of House 46 is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its frequent executions and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed population of 1.167 billion House 46ians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. The average income tax rate is 22.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The House 46ian economy, worth 54.2 trillion Fish a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Soda Sales, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Information Technology. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 46,419 Fish, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Builders spend more time negotiating "tasteful architecture" than on actual construction, male med students learning female anatomy do so with their eyes tightly closed, women who can do math in their head are burned for witchcraft, and a major religion has been named as House 46's national religion. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. House 46's national animal is the Poisson, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : House 46's influence in Switz rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : House 46's influence in Switz rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : House 46 relocated from Dictadura to Switz.
- : House 46 applied to join the World Assembly.
- : House 46's influence in Dictadura rose from "Enforcer" to "Eminence Grise".
- : House 46's influence in Dictadura rose from "Dealmaker" to "Enforcer".
- : House 46's influence in Dictadura rose from "Instigator" to "Dealmaker".
- : House 46's influence in Dictadura rose from "Contender" to "Instigator".
- : House 46's influence in Dictadura rose from "Negotiator" to "Contender".
- : House 46's influence in Dictadura rose from "Auxiliary" to "Negotiator".