The Federation of House 12 is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its prohibition of alcohol, public floggings, and suspicion of poets. The devout population of 4.388 billion House 12ians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 38.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The large but inefficient House 12ian economy, worth 186 trillion Fish a year, is led by the Furniture Restoration industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 42,573 Fish, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Giggling teens are asked to put their mouths on rubber dolls, pharmaceutical companies emphatically promise that "your pills are in the mail" rather than admit any supply shortfall, the Violetist community celebrates bombshells being dropped on House 12, and the same 4388 social media bloggers always loudly and immediately agree with Leader's every word on Twitcher. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. House 12's national animal is the Poisson, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : House 12's influence in Oriental Republic of Uruguay rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : House 12's influence in Oriental Republic of Uruguay rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : House 12's influence in Oriental Republic of Uruguay rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : House 12's influence in Oriental Republic of Uruguay rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : House 12's influence in Oriental Republic of Uruguay rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : House 12 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : House 12 relocated from Devide by Zero to Oriental Republic of Uruguay.
- : House 12 endorsed The Republic of Beans on Toast 26.
- : House 12 endorsed The Republic of Beans on Toast 25.
- : House 12 endorsed The Republic of Beans on Toast 24.