The Kingdom of Hospe is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by King Jeffrey with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, ubiquitous missile silos, and complete lack of prisons. The compassionate population of 5.166 billion Hospeans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mirus. The average income tax rate is 42.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Hospean economy, worth 662 trillion Hospean Nairas a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Retail, Arms Manufacturing, and Information Technology. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 128,293 Hospean Nairas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Ticket touts are blamed for the downfall of communism, people talk about things being better when men were men, attendance of fathers at PTA meetings is at an all-time high, and business is adjusting to new gender equality policies in the workplace. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Hospe's national animal is the Black panther, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Hospe published "2021 Oatland Motorsports Games" (Account: Sport).
- : Hospe published "Sports In Hospe" (Account: Sport).
- : Following new legislation in Hospe, business is adjusting to new gender equality policies in the workplace.
- : Following new legislation in Hospe, attendance of fathers at PTA meetings is at an all-time high.
- : Hospe was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- : Hospe's influence in Oatland rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- : Hospe was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Food Quality.
- : Hospe published "Culture of Hospe" (Account: Culture).
- : Hospe published "Important People(RP-Wise)" (Account: Other).
- : Hospe lodged a message on the Oatland Regional Message Board.