The Forgotten Friends of Horusland is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Daskri Khan with an even hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, devout population of 16.102 billion Horuslandians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — prioritizes Environment, although Education, Social Policy, and Welfare are also considered important, while Defense is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Akkadis. The average income tax rate is 79.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Horuslandian economy, worth 918 trillion Zagris a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 57,019 Zagris, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Most of the nation's wealthy aristocrats are dentists, the education system is being cleansed of all corporate influence, cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates, and the upper class have been throwing riots after hunting was recently banned. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Horusland's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Violetism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Horusland was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Horusland was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
- : Horusland was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : Horusland was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Horusland was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Horusland's influence in Osiris rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Horusland's influence in Osiris rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Horusland was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Horusland's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Horusland's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".